Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Mistress,

Envious. Guess, topless at the beach is a no-no this summer, unless it's a topless beach Tongue

Someday maybe for me too...

(19-02-2014, 03:21 PM)Jessica Leigh Wrote:  Mistress,

Envious. Guess, topless at the beach is a no-no this summer, unless it's a topless beach Tongue

Someday maybe for me too...

Thanks Jessica,

That got my brain going Sad guess I won't be going, nothing to wear! Rolleyes

I've actually thought about that, though I have it on the back burner for now! Wink

Well, that's enough reason to buy your own resort.    Smile

Oh gawd! For some reason a one piece came to mind, lol.

Dear, you have to wear a T, sorry, that's the price for big boobies...Smile

(19-02-2014, 05:59 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Dear, you have to wear a T, sorry, that's the price for big boobies...Smile

You're right, no complaints! RolleyesBig Grin

Ah, I missed your reply on Sammie's "secret" post.  I think congrats are in order for your decision. I'm sure you'll be spending lots on a new wardrobe soon enough.

Now, as for owning a resort... Not a bad idea. Especially if it is a get away for transfolk. I'm in if your looking for business partnersSmile but it has to be some place warm. I could be the fitness director, we could have T-girl friendly exercise classes. How cool it would be to do yoga in a Lulu Lemon outfit and water aerobic classes. The business model might be sketchy though. Seems like T-girls have a hard enough time making ends meet never mind going on vacation.Dodgy

Jessica you're a riot!,

I choked on my drink laughing with the visual of me in a lulu lemon! and for getting me to do yoga! Thanks!

The resort is a great idea!, I'd get about as far as a bed and breakfast these days Big Grin

You're a sweetheart! Wink

Oooh, oooh, wait...I want in too...I can be the entertainment director!Tongue
One look at me and they will be rolling on the floor laughing. LOL

You all are so funny. I am so giggling. SmileSmileSmile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon