Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(06-02-2014, 12:24 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  SNOW, MB, SNOW! Shame on you! LOLTongue

That is what I meant ! You filthy minded hussy :p now go wash ya brain with PM Wink

Tee hee, I have my doubts about you, MB... LOL
I'd knock back a pint or two with you. Wink

(06-02-2014, 12:31 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Tee hee, I have my doubts about you, MB... LOL
I'd knock back a pint or two with you. Wink

Omg ! You don't believe little innocent me ! Blush
I am aghast Tongue but I won't refuse g n t if you buying . Big Grin

CUTE story Clara, by the way I shave my entire body with body shaver and not a razor, very similar result like face.

(06-02-2014, 12:10 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  Ok, sweetheart, remind me what Paba is for again...
I would look but I am recovering from clearing 8 inches of snow off the driveway, and Sammie is feeling her age...

PABA - Decreases breakdown of estrogen in your body so you have more free estrogen.

Should work real well with your peony,
Peony Root - Estrogenic, blocks 5ar and pro-aromatase - Strong

And Licorice - Anti-androgenic and activates alpha and beta estrogen receptors and blocks 5-ar - Strong, but take in moderation!

Along with your other program it would work great! Big Grin

For liquorice I just few liquoRice sweets Smile leaves tounge blk Sad

Sorry MB, I should have specified, Licorice Root http://suppversity.blogspot.com/2011/11/...adiol.html

Soddin ekk !! I ate all them sweets for nfink !! Sad

You'll be ok aside from the sugar buzz!, I love twizzlers myself! Rolleyes

(06-02-2014, 03:44 AM)Mistress~Lotus Wrote:  You'll be ok aside from the sugar buzz!, I love twizzlers myself! Rolleyes

Did you know uk is the world leader in making variety and range of crisps what yanks call chips !!
Same applies to sweets and chcolate .
I knows because I sells it Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon