Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

You never know,

Maybe you just blew them away and that's all they came up with. If you don't say enough they think your hiding something, say too much and your bragging...so go figure!

So true, but a gurl can dream:rolleyes

Wow nice results. Would love large breasts but wonder how my gf would react. She's come to like what I have so far.

They are beautiful Lotus it would be a shame to hide them.

(14-10-2013, 02:49 PM)smallfry Wrote:  Wow nice results. Would love large breasts but wonder how my gf would react. She's come to like what I have so far.
Thanks smallfry,

Don't forgot about us!! we've come to like what you have too! Smile

(14-10-2013, 03:33 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  They are beautiful Lotus it would be a shame to hide them.
You're right,

What's the point of doing all this if you can't enjoy it,right?

Thank you Elisa Smile

Lol thanks

(14-10-2013, 06:26 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  
(14-10-2013, 03:33 PM)Elisaustin Wrote:  They are beautiful Lotus it would be a shame to hide them.
You're right,

What's the point of doing all this if you can't enjoy it, right?

Thank you Elisa Smile

Those girls are popping out all over. Good for you.

(14-10-2013, 06:26 PM)Lotus_4(.)(.) Wrote:  
You're right,

What's the point of doing all this if you can't enjoy it, right?

Thank you Elisa Smile

ABSOLUTELY!!!!  I just came up with a way for us to show them off proudly, this morning!  Oct. is breast cancer awareness month, but, what most people don't know is that that whole thing is a BIG scam because there's already nearly 400 known natural cures for cancer!!  All the ACS is doing is collecting your money in donations and pocketing it!!  They've been "looking for a cure" for well over 100 years and they STILL haven't found one???  COME ON!!!!  The reason they aren't telling us about the natural cures is because big pharma can't make a buck on stuff you can get from your grocery store or grow in your back yard!!  So, have a t-shirt printed with the pink ribbon on it and on the front, have it say that there are already nearly 400 known natural cures for cancer, then have a bunch of them printed on the back of the shirt and wear this over your new tits in guy mode and if anyone asks why you have tits (they'll think they're fakes that you're wearing), alert them to the shirt and tell them that you're supporting the cause and trying to make people aware of the REAL cures!!  Have a few of these shirts printed so you can wear one every day for at least the next few weeks until people get used to you having tits, then, once they don't think anything of you having tits anymore, just wear whatever you want to wear!!  I wish I would've thought of this at least a month ago!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon