Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Looking great, Lotus!

~H

Thank you Mashtenn and DD's,  Hug

I'd like to share the mammogram results. Lol, the radiologist tech that did the imaging was either anti-trans or was a bit envious?? A robe is supposed to be given when doing a mammogram (per the facilities instructions)... not for me I guess. The technician (middle aged cis-female) says take everything off above the waist (rudely), i say okay (thinking whatever, right?). She has me stand next to a platform where your breasts are situated. She then seems to get perturbed trying to fit my breasts into the imaging plate (for lack of a better term)... my interpretation is she's kneading my boobs like pizza dough, like repeatingly grabbing them from side to side and squishing them. Once the procedure was finished I was told to wait for the results, okay no problem, which I did (about 15 min). The transphobic technician came to the waiting area and said you can go now, your breasts are okay… I said no cancer detected?... she says nope. 

See, I have to tell this story because I always get that transphobic treatment. My first encounter with a doctor (endocrinologist) for hrt treatment (2014) told  me “you know you can those things cut off ”  (meaning my boobs), I said no thank you and requested another doctor, which he refused to offer. I found another hrt doctor thereafter. I heard doctor quack retired shortly after my visit, good riddance too. It's too bad people get treated that way. Now, I see Dr. Powers, (who in my opinion) is hands down the best doctor to see for trans health care. I'm attaching a snapshot of a 3D breast image chart, I fall in-between heterogeneously dense and extremely dense breasts. They're heavy and firm… glandular and not a lot fat. 

MAMMOGRAM DIAG BILAT W/TOMOSYNTHESIS
Collected on January 3, 2024 8:48 AM

Results/Impression
IMPRESSION:NEGATIVE
There is no mammographic evidence of malignancy. A 1 year screening mammogram is recommended. (01/03/2025)
A result summary letter will be sent to the patient.

Narrative

MAMMOGRAM DIAG BILAT W/TOMOSYNTHESIS

MALE DIGITAL DIAGNOSTIC MAMMOGRAM 3D/2D WITH CAD: 1/3/2024

INDICATIONS: Patient has Leukemia.

No prior exams were available for comparison. Current study was also evaluated with a Computer Aided Detection (CAD) system.
No significant masses, calcifications, or other findings are seen in either breast.  Celebrate Blush

That's terrible of them to do to you, like what puts it in somebody to be that way to someone with leukemia? perhaps transphobia, but i have to imagine she was also at least noticeably jealous, especially with how handsy she was Big Grin

You have a very generous amount of glandular tissue, i'd say fortunate amount but im not sure what type of breast structure is best. but my question is what do you think you owe it to? your amazing and dedicated program? perhaps it runs in the family? I wonder how much one can influence that...

Very glad that you're breast cancer free, and we're all rooting for you to beat leukemia once and for all!

-Aria <3

Sorry that you had such a bad experience.  I haven't had a mammogram done yet but from other experiences where I had my breasts exposed for the test have been positive.  I'm sure comments were made but nothing like what you had.  Main thing is no cancer and images look good on density.

Hello Lotus,

Nice to see you back here. Big Grin
I'm sorry your mamogram didn't go well. Sad At least the results are good. Smile
And that's one thing for us transgender people that we need to watch out for.
My first mamogram went well without me detecting any animosity from the technician or the doctor.
This is something that even men who are developing breasts, without being transgender, should do every year.

Lotus Kisses Kiss
Take care of yourself.

Jennifer Hug

I'm a new member, I've spent the last few weeks reading this thread a page at a time. I've found it fascinating and informative, I was about to ask Lotus to give my program the once over and then.
Last night I read the awful news about the Leukemia prognosis.

Christ that was like having a bucket of cold water thrown over me, I'd been reading all this stuff with no idea that was around the corner.

Lotus, I sincerely hope that the meds fix you up and well, I really don't know what to say, it's a total shock, but I'm sending you best wishes and prayers.

Lotus,

I’m glad to hear your breasts are healthy!  

But, jesh, sorry about the less-than accepting treatment.  

Hope to hear more from you.  Hug

Hi Eloise, thank you for saying hi, and thank you to LisaM (nice to meet you), Jennifer, Mashtenn, Aria, p_r_1974, Sweet's, Kay Lady, thegirl1951, Teddy, Karen, Dibraru, Beth14, notveryinteresting, Cynthia and DD's… for all showing love and support. I hope to repay your kindness. 

Lol, this is my 3rd draft of trying to make a post. I'll start by saying I miss talking with you all and making contributions to help those wanting to grow breasts… yup! I'm a boob noob.  Big Grin

I won't go long into detail on my current health battles but just to say it prevents me staying engaged at BN's. I'll be making some updates covering recent blood test (with IGF-I results) and other details. 

I'll also be sharing “NEW” research on progesterone (lol, I have enough research on progesterone I could write a book… I should), melatonin, MSM, my topical program, and many other things. 

Hey just because leukemia shuts my body down it doesn't mean my brain does too.  DodgyWink

One update I'll share now is how my breasts continue to change. Over the last three months I grew about a ½ inch (12.7 cm) and dropped a band size, currently at:

Bust
52.5inches
Band
40 inches (12.5 difference)

Equaling a 40 L-cup

Cup size: 
17.5 inch (44.5cm) right breast 
16.75inch (42.6cm) left breast. 

Lastly, I should've attached this picture on my last update, those are #5 supplenips (flip back to the after pics if how's its changed my nipples). 

I'll talk soon.  Hug Heart Kiss

You are looking amazing for a boob noob Big Grin !! I am glad that your spirits are up despite the current challenges otherwise!

I always look forward to hearing from you! The boobie science is quite helpful, but secondary! May your continue to make further strides with your challenges and spoon count increase!

Hi Karen and thanks for the information! I'll check it ?!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon