Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(09-10-2022, 05:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Smile  thank you bobbi, brushed out?, to the middle of the behind.  Shy Big Grin 

Oh our hair has very similar length then, curls hide so much don't they Tongue

(09-10-2022, 10:23 PM)Mel87 Wrote:  
(09-10-2022, 05:56 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Smile  thank you bobbi, brushed out?, to the middle of the behind.  Shy Big Grin 

Oh our hair has very similar length then, curls hide so much don't they Tongue

Lol, they certainly do. Silly question, what conditioner do you use?

I use a Moroccan oil and a leave in conditioner, with scrunching and plopping, I follow this girls regime as I have type 2 curls my natural hair is nothing like my avatar as that straightened lol https://youtu.be/dxTQOkrF_hM

(10-10-2022, 08:55 AM)Mel87 Wrote:  I use a Moroccan oil and a leave in conditioner, with scrunching and plopping, I follow this girls regime as I have type 2 curls my natural hair is nothing like my avatar as that straightened lol https://youtu.be/dxTQOkrF_hM

Hi Mel, Great hair care tips, thanks for the video too.

Changing the avatar. And updating year to date weight loss total of 85lbs, recovering from that back surgery in February was pretty tough, not gonna lie, I went through some dark times there with pain recovery. What's that saying? what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...well I'm not gonna use that here lol  Tongue  cause it's still screwed up and i'm suing the surgeon...kidding. It's still messed up though.  Dodgy

Also posted an update on the Timeline:
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30988

What a beautiful bustier that is! Gorgeous fabric, too. I’m so jealous of your lovely figure and incredible development and gorgeous hair!

Congrats on the weight loss and good luck with the back / doctor.

Hello Lotus,

I come back to you for information.
I am waiting for my results from my last blood test which is coming soon.
I posted in my thread what I am currently taking.
But I take the lead. Does two doses of Oestrodose gel seem sufficient?
I'm sure my testosterone levels have gone up since HRT.
I have the morning wood, I am losing hair and my breasts no longer tingle.
A suggestion?

John (Jean)

(05-11-2022, 08:20 PM)Jennifer Wrote:  Hello Lotus,

I come back to you for information.
I am waiting for my results from my last blood test which is coming soon.
I posted in my thread what I am currently taking.
But I take the lead. Does two doses of Oestrodose gel seem sufficient?
I'm sure my testosterone levels have gone up since HRT.
I have the morning wood, I am losing hair and my breasts no longer tingle.
A suggestion?

John (Jean)

Hi Jennifer (love the new name) I believe I answered this in you're thread already?

Hi Gabrielle, I've been meaning to answer two posts you asked me, apologies for the late response. 

(25-10-2022, 12:45 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I wonder lotus or didi. Can you girls lactate?

Hi Gabrielle, I tried lactation techniques till the cows came home and maybe got one or two drops. The problem is that your estrogen levels need to drop drastically while promoting prolactin. So while you're on Hrt it's almost impossible to lactate, that's been my experience. Then you need to pump for hours upon hours a day…every day, w/no days off. Who has that kind of time commitment or privacy? not me. My lactation experience was unsuccessful.  DodgyBig Grin

(04-11-2022, 11:10 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I think a couple of you ladies who help others on here. Should really consider if you are in the right jobs. As your clearly doing the impossible of what the mainstream says you can do. I think you should be working at a gender clinic. As your knowledge. Is second to none.

Hi Gabrielle, I sincerely appreciate your kind thoughts. At 62 I won't be starting any new careers. Though if things were different and I were in my 20's I'd consider a career/schooling in Endocrinology, and specifically a path towards a PhD.  Smile

(16-11-2022, 05:53 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Hi Gabrielle, I've been meaning to answer two posts you asked me, apologies for the late response. 

(25-10-2022, 12:45 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I wonder lotus or didi. Can you girls lactate?

Hi Gabrielle, I tried lactation techniques till the cows came home and maybe got one or two drops. The problem is that your estrogen levels need to drop drastically while promoting prolactin. So while you're on Hrt it's almost impossible to lactate, that's been my experience. Then you need to pump for hours upon hours a day…every day, w/no days off. Who has that kind of time commitment or privacy? not me. My lactation experience was unsuccessful.  DodgyBig Grin

Just FYI, I was at 3.5 years DIY HRT, taking 6 mg/week EEn and 200 mg/day rectal P, when I started taking Domperidone to induce lactation (not particularly to nurse, but to get my breast tissue developing).  I did lower E to 3.2 mg/week (still on that) and stopped P while on Domperidone.  I started with 10 mg 3x daily, and raised that by 10 mg each time each week until I was taking 90 mg/day, and was lactating within 3 weeks.  After two months (and using automatic and manual pumping 2-4 times a day) I was producing 1-2 oz from right breast and ~1 oz from left breast (my bigger one, go figure).  I kept it up for two months, then gradually lowered the Domperidone and got back on P.  I can still get a drop from my right breast when I try, even though I have been off Domperidone for 4 months.

And, as desired, tissue is more developed and breasts are bigger!

(04-11-2022, 11:10 PM)Gabrielle Wrote:  I think a couple of you ladies who help others on here. Should really consider if you are in the right jobs. As your clearly doing the impossible of what the mainstream says you can do. I think you should be working at a gender clinic. As your knowledge. Is second to none.

Hi Gabrielle, I sincerely appreciate your kind thoughts. At 62 I won't be starting any new careers. Though if things were different and I were in my 20's I'd consider a career/schooling in Endocrinology, and specifically a path towards a PhD.  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon