Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(01-07-2022, 07:57 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  My doctor does what I ask. I have tried the methods you and others on the site used. Still flat. I think it's all lying bullshit honestly. How much money on supplements have you spent? I've spent thousands.

Your doctor does what you ask, I've heard you say this, you're doctor needs to steer the ship, not you, oh sure you have input, but he's the one with the experience, not you...clearly.

I've spent thousands myself, only I don't lie to my doctors or others (or treat them like a door mat as you do). Be truthful with yourself (and to others here) and admit your full of shit. There's no way if you've tried everything out there for breast growth that you'd wind up with nothing, I don't believe it. That in itself makes me believe you haven't tried or given things or proper chance longer than 2 weeks before bailing on it. Get professional help. I'm closing this thread because I told you not to post here. I also would encourage folks to look through this thread and HandofFate's thread (Tried Every Method) for the advice I've given to him regarding breast grow and all the crap he had in his program and judge for yourself if the information i supplied to him was all lies and bullshit. 

[attachment=18740][attachment=18739]Thread is open,

Lotus, your feminity is breath-taking

(04-07-2022, 12:09 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

Wow Crystal A, that's the nicest thing anyone can hear in transtion or otherwise Blush thank you so much.  Shy

Remember Stevenator, a former BN member who chose to leave our group because of harassment? Well he's a good friend with a big heart. I've asked him (repeatedly) to come back but refuses. He forwarded me this picture and sends his regards to the group with this specific message saying " that he followed my advice for growing boobs and that he couldn't be happier by the results "...we miss you Stevo.

It's too bad harassment continues these days and finds its way into this usually friendly group.

(04-07-2022, 05:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(04-07-2022, 12:09 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  

Wow Crystal A, that's the nicest thing anyone can hear in transtion or otherwise Blush" alt="Blush" title="Blush"> thank you so much.  Shy" alt="Shy" title="Shy">

Lotus, you are welcome! And thank you for all you do here. I appreciate all your articles about nutrition, supplements, health and growth!

(03-07-2022, 08:23 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thread is open,
Hello Lotus, good to see you again! Glad to see  you are doing well and healthy.
Your pictures are stunning, those feminine boobies are just... some serious goals ahah  Big Grin 
Wonderful results you got there. I also love your curly hair, they are adorable <3

(09-07-2022, 02:22 PM)Alexis P Wrote:  
(03-07-2022, 08:23 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thread is open,
Hello Lotus, good to see you again! Glad to see  you are doing well and healthy.
Your pictures are stunning, those feminine boobies are just... some serious goals ahah  Big Grin 
Wonderful results you got there. I also love your curly hair, they are adorable <3

Hi Alexis, thank you for the kind words. ? I had extra motivation taking those photos that particular morning. I have specific health/diet goals I'm working on so I'm keeping the photos up to remind myself of those goals, I'll try to document along the way if I can. 

How about you Alexis?, no joke, I was thinking about you last week and here you are. I'll bet your hair is much longer, please post an update in your thread when you can, no pressure. It's so great to hear from you again, I know myself and other people miss you here. Honestly? " part-time fox " soon will read " full-time fox " under your user title ?

I would like to know how much weight you gained to grow breasts. what was the highest BMI you had and what is your current BMI? Mine is 24 BMI.

(11-07-2022, 11:52 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I would like to know how much weight you gained to grow breasts. what was the highest BMI you had and what is your current BMI? Mine is 24 BMI.

You're not concerned about my weight/bmi, the only reason you want to know is to how use it against me like how you used it against it HelloDiDi (Lara), which was absolutely shameful and pitifuI.

(03-06-2022, 07:37 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  And most importantly I noticed that you don’t need to gain weight to even grow boobs

I didn't gain weight to grow breasts, what a ridiculous assumption, but you make alot those (@ ridiculous assumptions). I can't believe most of what you've recently stated here at BN, let alone a 24 bmi. Why do you struggle to loose weight with a 24 bmi.

Focusing on weight, here you make conflicting statements:

(03-06-2022, 07:37 PM)HandofFate Wrote:   I also struggle to gain weight

(06-05-2022, 02:38 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I still have not had any growth. I am trying to lose all the weight I gained because it went to my stomach not my chest.

I am struggling with hunger so I take glucomannan every day. 

So you're at a 24 bmi, why try to lose more weight when you struggle to gain weigh?, it makes no sense. Glucomannan is a weight loss medication. For someone who struggles to gain weight you certainly wouldn't want to take this? So which is it?, are trying to loose weight or gain weight?.

Safety and Efficacy of Glucomannan for Weight Loss in Overweight and Moderately Obese Adults
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3892933/

Here's how you treated Lara:

(01-06-2022, 04:56 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  what is your diet, is it mostly carbs and sugar?

(28-05-2022, 10:21 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  You choose to gain hundreds of pounds

More info here: it's no wonder why your posts landed in the trash heap…
https://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=30882

More conflicting statements:

(03-06-2022, 07:37 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  I have not tried breast supplements before HRT like others here.<

I find this statement hard to believe, zoom in on the bottle with the orange cap (which appears to be MSM?) and what's next to it? Estradiol Valerate…which is used for HRT intramuscular or subQ injections, alongside a gazillion herbal supplements which contradicts the above statement of:
"I have not tried breast supplements before HRT like others here".

[Image: vX-jRo_4q2eHojLSEE1eucR-YhkCxkh_3iZa0OHM...nij0CDHlwQ]

(24-01-2022, 01:18 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

Tried all of lotus methods, tried all herbals, tried bovine ovary, tried Bountiful Breast program, tried the soy powder and flax seed method, tried rocketmelon method.

Tried will powers HRT method.

(24-01-2022, 01:18 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  I'm wondering how can I grow female breasts?

I barely fill an A cup, I don't wear bras and nobody knows I want to look like a woman.

Thanks.

quote='HandofFate' pid='220639' dateline='1653738296']

I don’t care about being a happy hon. I care more about living female, you know the whole point of transition. Good for you

(05-07-2022, 11:11 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  

I do not want "bouncy boobs" I find nothing attractive about breasts. 

And yet you want to grow female breasts?, in fact you place more importance in having female breasts than life itself. No way getting around having the biggest breasts and NOT having bouncy boobs…it's simply not possible, you better re-think your strategy.

(24-01-2022, 01:18 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  I'm wondering how can I grow female breasts?

I barely fill an A cup, I don't wear bras and nobody knows I want to look like a woman.

After reading this i can guarantee most people don't think you want to be a woman either by now. 

(28-05-2022, 10:21 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  You choose to gain hundreds of pounds

(02-07-2022, 06:37 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  lotus and other members had several cup sizes in 1 year 

Nope, another assumption, this is simply not humanly possible @ growing 7 cups in year. 

(02-06-2022, 05:00 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  Even with an anti-androgen, taking a herb like fenugreek would cause testosterone to go up.

I haven't begun to talk about how your sabotaging your program:
(02-06-2022, 05:00 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  Bountiful Breasts does nothing.

Check the dates, 6/2 you say bountiful breasts does nothing, then the very next day your starting bountiful breasts again?

(03-06-2022, 12:28 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  I started bountiful breast pills again

(28-05-2022, 07:28 AM)HandofFate Wrote:  Gaining weight caused the fat to goto my stomach and face. Women don't have bellys or fat faces. I'm trying to be feminine while also having breasts. I go up and down 10 pounds I think that is enough for "cycling" anymore and I would get too much fat on my stomach. I

People that have either tried to help you or commented in your thread:
ilovefakenails, Unknowntraveller89, Manue, bash42, justAbbey, Drulactin, Kay, Mel87, HelloDiDi, member47, Bunnie, Crystal Amethyst…and myself who's spent more time with YOU than anyone I've helped. Not once have i seen you thank any of these good people, I see nothing but rudeness. 

Lets talk about how you continue to sabotage your programs, which I've already addressed this with you before. I see you have a list names of people who you blame for your lack of breast growth, you even put HelloDidi on there for some reason. But you can't blame those people, you didn't give them an honest chance either…2 weeks at the most?, I doubt anybody will believe your sincerity longer than that. 

You know who's not on that list? YOU…or your DOCTOR. You failed in informing your doctor of all the changes you continually made without his knowledge. 

All the add-ons you made or modified because you were impatient (or lacked the emotional maturity) sabotaged your estrogen receptors which downregulates estradiol receptors, in others words you overstimulated them. You have so many conflicting herbals like fenugreek which increases estradiol by itself while adding bountiful breast (stimulating the pituitary) and whatever other cornucopia of supplements you have pictured, then you change it after 2 weeks like I predicted and what do you think is going to happen?. It takes longer than 2 weeks to see if a program is working, and the way you've mucked things up you better tack on more time to that, id say give it two months (minimum), then two months detox before starting something else.

But currently, It'll take you weeks (min: 3 weeks) to clear out your receptors. Don't take any supplements or hrt meds until you do a complete detox. Then start with doc and get an HRT lab panel completed, start fresh. 

Get off this forum and others like it, let your mind and body heal. I am worried about you, I truly am. As many time as you talk about your own death I think its best you be taken off this forum for your own safety if you don't take yourself off. Good luck, I hope you take this advice seriously and others will join in to support this move. 

(24-01-2022, 01:18 PM)HandofFate Wrote:  

There is no reason to clean because nobody is coming over until they smell a rotting corpse.

I am starting a new routine.

Pukka shatavari capsule x1/day

Fenugreek 50%  500mg x1/day

Saw Palmetto 500mg x1/day

Vitamin C slow release 1g x 1/day

vitamin D 5g x 1/day

calcium 600mg x 1/day

L-arganine 1g x 2/day

MSM 3g x 1/day

Cyproterone acetate 12.5mg x1/3days

Still taking HRT

Estradiol Valerate 9mg/week

Going to skip Progesterone for 2 weeks.

If nothing happens after 2 weeks I'm going to take supplements twice a day.

Bovine ovary/bountiful breast is simply placebo pills I am not going to continue taking them.

I heard some people add PM pills to this routine, I am low on my Ainterol and people claim that is the only brand that "works". I have several other brands, I just don't think it's smart because my estradiol trough is over 200 pg/ml.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon