Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(23-04-2021, 08:20 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Thank goodness you’re back on your feet. 

I was worried about you. 

Is Reishi still the best AA to accomplish this formula?

Thanks Stevenator, I'm getting there. IMHO reishi is the best herbal anti-androgen for NBE, where else can you find an herbal AA that inhibits DHT between 80-90%, plus strengthen ones immune system.

But, there's other anti androgens out there to consider too if you can't do reishi.

(23-04-2021, 03:21 PM)Happyme Wrote:  Yea the queen is back up and running, or at least moving.
I got scared there for a bit when someone wanted to start a prayer vigil for you!

Glad you getting better
Huggs
Bobbi
PS just bought a 29 Model A roadster w/ 350.
Needs some love and un-fixing from the previous owner. But its got potential!

Thanks Bobbi. Awesome purchase, I'd love to see it running someday, good luck. Wink

I have one question regarding covid vaccine and PM. I read that vaccines can cause thrombosis. PM can also cause thrombosis. In case of vaccination, is it safe to take PM? I am planning to get vaccinated, so I am in doubt whether to start with PM or not.

(24-04-2021, 12:12 PM)MaleSise Wrote:  I have one question regarding covid vaccine and PM. I read that vaccines can cause thrombosis. PM can also cause thrombosis. In case of vaccination, is it safe to take PM? I am planning to get vaccinated, so I am in doubt whether to start with PM or not.

HRT/Birth control by themselves have risks of developing blood clots, more so if combined with other meds that cause blood clots...or other risk factors, obesity, diabetes, etc. We've seen (here at BN) reported cases of DVT (deep vein thrombosis), if you have risk factors for DVT or have had thrombosis don't use PM or HRT if you plan on getting the vaccine, that's my opinion fwiw, or discuss this with a healthcare professional. 

From what I've read, an exposure to heparin can cause blood clots, or people who had high levels of antibodies to platelet factor 4 could trigger a thrombocytopenia. Thrombocytopenia is a condition in which you have a low blood platelet count.

Pulmonary embolism caused by delayed heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in a patient who received prophylactic LMWH
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3616178/
Cases being reported are said to be rare but serious adverse events related to thrombosis, primarily cerebral venous thrombosis, and thrombocytopenia.

Pathologic Antibodies to Platelet Factor 4 after ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 Vaccination
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2105385

Btw ChAdOx1 is the AstraZeneca vaccine.

A few other concerns are Polysorbate and Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) in the vaccines, I cover that in the next post asap. I am concerned that folks with immune disorders will see problems surface later on down the road from these vaccines. 

I'm sure folks old enough to remember what DES did to mothers and their children and grandchildren of mothers given DES to reduce miscarriages. 

As a DES Grand/Baby, would you please explain this further ??

(More stuff to worry about ??)

Thanks Lotus. Our health must come first.

Hello Lotus! i'm sorry to disturb but i wanted to ask a question regarding Calcium.
Since my program is based on PM i have to take Calcium + Vitamin D3, but looking on Amazon i see there are many brands and i was wondering how can i choose the best one.
Is it better too look for  a supplement which has only Calcium and Vit D3 or a supplement which has in addition to Calcium and Vit D3 also Magnesium, Zinc, Copper, Selenium etc?
For example i found the two different supplement in the attachment pictures. Not sure which one is best.
I also had a question regarding Vitamin K2, but since i didn't find again the supplement which had it included i decided to refrain from asking.
I know that NBE has its risks and doing it isn't the healthiest thing, but i wanted not to make a mistake with substances (in particular Calcium supplements) which could turn dangerous if overdosed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Lotus .... I’m hoping each day is better for you. 

This is the closest info that I could find on DES research. 

It’s a huge site, though. 

Be well. 

XO

https://diethylstilbestrol.co.uk

I’m getting hungry.

Thanks Stevenator for the valuable information on DES, that link is better than anything I could've supplied. Boomers should read that information, it definitely paints a picture of health issues caused by pregnant mothers who were given DES, I should know lol, I'm a boomer...like many folks here from that era. Wink

Hi Alexis, I could never find an all in one "Calcium/Magnesium/Vit D3/zinc" supplement that was specific to my needs. And for that matter I went with the following:

Calcium Citrate, calcium carbonate is too harsh on my digestion.

Magnesium Malate, as it provides more free magnesium...see attached link for other benefits.
What Is Magnesium Malate, and Does It Have Benefits?
https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/magnesium-malate

Over 640mg of magnesium can stimulate Testosterone. 

Vitamin D3 in organic olive oil.

Look up the vitamins as to whether they increase T. 

Zinc will increase testosterone on 3mg of zinc, though will eliminate DHT with 160mg of zinc. 

The reason for separating the vitamins is clear (to me), is the fillers and binders. For example, one particular Calcium/mag/D3 supplement has PEG, short for polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, yellow #40, etc etc.

Why is this crap in our supplements?, the human body doesn't require it, 

Polyethylene Glycols and Polysorbates are in the current vaccines, I'm sure the skin reactions people develop after getting the vaccine is from PEG-Polyethylene Glycols and Polysorbate. What happens when someone who's had Shingles HZ (herpes-zoster) takes the vaccine?, I'll share a separate study in a small group of healthy women who developed HZ after getting the vaccine later. There's gotta be a better carrier to protect the vaccine mRNA for cell diffusion than using PEG. This first study was published during the trial study of the vaccines. The second study is from 2019 clearly defining hypersensitivity to PEG. I'm not advocating for or against the vaccines, just supplying information. 

Suspicions grow that nanoparticles in Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trigger rare allergic reactions
https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/12/...-reactions

Immediate Hypersensitivity to Polyethylene Glycols and Polysorbates: More Common Than We Have Recognized
Cosby A Stone Jr et al. J Allergy Clin Immunol Pract. May-Jun 2019.
Free PMC article
Abstract

Background: The most common immediate hypersensitivity to macrogols is associated with polyethylene glycol (PEG) 3350; however, the epidemiology, mechanisms, and cross-reactivity are poorly understood. Thousands of medications contain either PEGs or structurally similar polysorbates.

Objective: Our objective was to better understand the mechanism, cross-reactivity, and scope of PEG hypersensitivity.

Methods: Two cases with a past history of immediate hypersensitivity to PEG-containing medications were used to study potential mechanisms and cross-reactivity of immediate reactions to PEG 3350. Skin testing and oral challenges with PEG and polysorbate-containing agents were employed to determine clinical reactivity and cross-reactivity between the 2 allergens. Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and electrochemiluminescent immunoassay were used to detect anti-PEG specific IgG and IgE, respectively, using PEGylated protein or PEG alone as antigens in 2 cases and 6 PEG 3350 tolerant controls. We searched US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) adverse event reports for immediate reactions to PEG 3350 to determine the potential scope of this problem in the United States.

Results: Skin and provocation testing demonstrated symptomatic reactivity in both cases to PEG 3350 and polysorbate 80. Plasma samples were positive for anti-PEG specific IgE and IgG antibodies only in cases and binding increased directly proportional to the molecular weight of PEG tested. FDA adverse event reports revealed 53 additional cases of possible PEG 3350 anaphylaxis.

Conclusions: Immediate hypersensitivity to PEG 3350 with cross-reactive polysorbate 80 hypersensitivity may be underrecognized in clinical practice and can be detected with clinical skin testing. Our studies raise the possibility of an IgE-mediated type I hypersensitivity mechanism in some cases.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon