Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(09-02-2021, 04:52 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  @Lotus: First of all, that nipple of yours literally makes my mouth water. If there is a more feminine version of the human nozzle, I've not seen it. I feel the need for a nap after looking at it.
a1

Nipply, at the risk of sounding like a total noob Wink i've never pictured my boobs as a " female human nozzle "...but wow...thank you. Wink

(09-02-2021, 04:52 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Second, I developed my DVT whilst taking very low dose PM, a daily DHT blocker AND using a touch of progesterone cream a few times a week (about as often as my PM), so I'm not confident that PG would reduce the risk enough for me. This leaves me with a few choices:

So sorry to hear about your DVT. I'm a firm believer that PM causes oxidative stress, however, not in all people though. The fact it does is scary. 

Here a study on the subject of oxidative stress:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3101336/

Please let me explain a less complicated version of possible solutions. Perhaps  those who have fast metabolisms (or specifically "fast oxidizer") ends up speeding up whole body inflammation. Or perhaps this scenario might put those in an elevated state of inflammation which can lead to thrombosis. And this (inflammation) is where DVT starts. 
We touched on this very subject on post #39
https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=29952&pid=214277&highlight=Inflammation#pid214277

(09-02-2021, 04:52 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  1. Stop altogether
2. Make those PM suppositories (my silicone molds are stuck in transit)
3. Take PM and supplement it with Rutin in the hope that the latter prevents DVT
4. Take little or no PM and stick with the DHT blocker and PG.

All and all, one thing should be a constant with taking PM, and that's reducing inflammation. Adding antioxidants helps reduce systemic inflammation. Number 4 makes sense to me. Rutin and or Luteolin makes sense for reducing inflammation as they inhibit those free radicals that produce an inflammatory response. Coincidently luteolin also works as a PDE-4 Inhibitor, which helps drugs with  the synthesis in the mitochondria. 

Food Antioxidants and Their Anti-Inflammatory Properties: A Potential Role in Cardiovascular Diseases and Cancer Prevention
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5456284/

(09-02-2021, 04:52 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  I've told myself a thousand times that presenting/looking male with boobs is a bad idea for me, so I'd consider bigger, better nipples to be a wonderful compromise. Do you feel I'd get any kind of results without PM? Something more nipple-oriented, perhaps? I could easily use the cream for a long time without having to worry about getting caught.

Lol, I didn't get that memo, you know @ being bad for oneself...I just wanted boobs. Wink 

If you just wanted nipple growth, I'd try BioLabs cream...and keep the application to the nipples. Anything beyond and you're going down a different rabbit hole. 

Here's my NBE plan from years ago. I'll probably update this asap reflecting any recent discoveries.

(02-05-2016, 11:14 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(18-02-2016, 03:14 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The quickest way towards feminization,
  • Liver activation of protein/enzymes & hormones
  • Growth Hormone signal via CYP2AB enzyme
  • Increased GH (growth hormone) secretion via the hypothalamus
  • Inhibit lutenizing hormone
NBE key tools
  • Foods
  • Lemons, oranges, red pigment fruits and veggies.....all of which inhibits CYP17 enzyme (a key enzyme in the steroid biosynthesis of androgens)
  • Green tea-also a CYP17 inhibitor / also a CYP19 promoter (aka-aromatase)
  • walnuts (1/4 cup) 2-3x a week, pro ER-a, antioxidant, w-6 fatty acid
  • Drink (min) 4 cups of green tea daily (80-98% polyphenols)
  • Drink filtered water 6-8 cups (add a slice of fresh lemon)
  • Get 10 minutes of high intensity work outs 3-4x a week
  • Reduce coffee (1 cup per day)
  • Add protein and healthly fats

Supplements
  • White peony extract (2-3 per day) pro-aromatase, 5 alpha reductase inhibitor (inhibits DHT).
  • Red clover extract (1-2 per day)......,low progesterone effect, pro-estrogen alpha receptor promoter. pro-areolas
  • Authentic PM 1000mg (total).....up to 250 mg for women, days 1-14 (after periods ends)........pro-estrogen mimic, activates CYP2AB enzyme (necessary for feminization)

• Progesterone cream (applied to breasts, 3-4 times per week).....progesterone
  • L-arginine (1 per day)........amino-acid, for activation of growth hormones signaling.
  • reishi 1-2 (per day)........anti-androgen
  • astaxanthin (1-2 per day)......anti-androgen
  • niacin (inositol) 1-2 per day
  • MSM, antioxidant, pro-breast health, GH (growth hormone) STAT5 protein synthesizer.......

Green Tea - stimulates beta-receptors at fat cells to increase release of lipids into the bloodstream. why is this important?, 95-98% fatty acids are bound in the blood stream (just like hormones are), we needed something that displaces hormones and fatty acids, looks like green tea is up for the task.

To be continued..........Big Grin

I remember that food plan. I still sort of follow it. I substitute Pecans for Walnuts, as that’s what we have in abundance here. I’ve been religious about Green Tea, at your insistence, ever since I joined this forum.

Hey Lotus, thanks for the awesome advice lately! It has been very helpful. Smile When you got time, could you check on my thread, the longish post about what I'm doing at the moment. I thought to ask what you think I could improve, add or remove since you know this stuff inside and out.

Thanks, Lotus. As usual, there's a lot to digest. But I will add that yeah, I have an extraordinarily fast metabolism.

It might be option 4 for me.

And my "nozzle" comment was a bit of an inside joke; I was paraphrasing Frank Zappa from when he testified before the Maryland State Legislature: "...when you're a baby, one of the first things you get interested in is that nozzle right there, and you get to have it right in front of your face"

Leave it to Zappa to distill it down like that.

(10-02-2021, 04:52 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  I remember that food plan. I still sort of follow it. I substitute Pecans for Walnuts, as that’s what we have in abundance here. I’ve been religious about Green Tea, at your insistence, ever since I joined this forum.

Hi Stevenator, 

That's good news re: green tea. Personally I prefer the organic Matcha (ceremonial grade) green tea. The quality is far better than " culinary grade ", or just take the capsules form known as "green tea extract". Pecans, walnuts and even brazil nuts are good NBE foods. Thanks for sharing. Wink

(10-02-2021, 05:07 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hey Lotus, thanks for the awesome advice lately! It has been very helpful. Smile When you got time, could you check on my thread, the longish post about what I'm doing at the moment. I thought to ask what you think I could improve, add or remove since you know this stuff inside and out.

I can do that, probably later tonight.

(11-02-2021, 01:10 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(10-02-2021, 05:07 AM)HelloDiDi Wrote:  Hey Lotus, thanks for the awesome advice lately! It has been very helpful. Smile When you got time, could you check on my thread, the longish post about what I'm doing at the moment. I thought to ask what you think I could improve, add or remove since you know this stuff inside and out.

I can do that, probably later tonight.

Thanks. <3 Blush

(10-02-2021, 05:09 AM)Nipply Russel Wrote:  Thanks, Lotus. As usual, there's a lot to digest. But I will add that yeah, I have an extraordinarily fast metabolism.

It might be option 4 for me.

And my "nozzle" comment was a bit of an inside joke; I was paraphrasing Frank Zappa from when he testified before the Maryland State Legislature: "...when you're a baby, one of the first things you get interested in is that nozzle right there, and you get to have it right in front of your face"

Leave it to Zappa to distill it down like that.

Ah, now I get it. Leave it to Frank Zappa to speak plainly to legislators with a thinly disguised insult.

Wink

Watch out where the huskies go! 
And don’t you eat that yellow snow!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon