Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Hi BNexum,

I'm sharing the post below I made earlier tonight on the ladies forum addressing the use of KT (kinesio tape) while pumping. Imho the KT tape envelopes more breast tissue rather than the straight pull method using nothing. I hope it helps. ?

(26-07-2020, 02:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(25-07-2020, 11:59 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hello, Lotus!

My cycle depends on the month, sometimes is 30 and sometimes 28. The last two months have been 28, but I recall february/march/april have been 30.

Noppe, I haven't tried the KT. Is it effective??!

PS: I just take Zinc daily (15mg currently) and DIM day 6 to 12 once a day.

Hi sweets,

You gave good homework assignment for me.? Aside from Chiyomilk and Missellen's programs I want to share what direction I'm heading for. In the upcoming posts I'll share a 3 part series of the following:

1. How to address differential body types based on hormones. Meaning when/how can we manipulate desired body shape(s) based on menstrual cycles.
  2. Facial attractiveness based on cycles...and of course, there's scientific evidence supporting upcoming findings. (no make-up required).
  3. Follicular/Luteal breast development (with coordinated herbal and natural methods). This one lol...will be the most ambitious undertaking yet. Wink

Btw, thanks for sharing your cycle (w/supplements). The KT (kinesio tape) is really an unexpected pleasant find. I found as long as you apply the type inside the dome (covering as much of the breast and nipple as possible) you'll get a uniform compression. Two ways addressing nipple coverage:

1. Straight direct tape application over the nipple. The drawback to this application is removing the tape. I might be unpleasant for some lol.
  2. Cover the nipple with something, cloth?circular unpleed KT tape over the nipple?...whatever you find to cover the nipple.

So what I found is the KT tape is breathable, or rather expandable under pressure. I used the XL contour domes, and as long as I followed the above mentioned steps the tape held up, even for my size, and my breasts swell to around 850cc under pressure. Try it out, hope it works for you.

https://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=22417&page=13
Post #127

Thanks TWN, I'd prefer more sleep anytime. ?

Hi BN,

This is what the KT (kinesio tape) looks like under pressure...it holds up well.

[attachment=16926]

(17-07-2020, 04:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(17-07-2020, 12:08 AM)Troublewithnibbles Wrote:  

And how exactly do we inhibit somatostatin?  I read this multiple times and didn’t pick up on that bit.

Melatonin and Phosphatidylcholine or Alpha GPC or CDP-choline help to inhibit somatostatin. Melatonin is 1-3mg and alpha GPC at 1200mg. I'm looking into a few other options too, I'll post that info when I find out more.

Not sure what happened with my reply but it’s cool to know that Citicoline inhibits somatostatin because it also boosts GH by a factor of 4, I do believe. It’s one of the more better supplements I’ve had success with. Also good to know that the lower dose of melatonin is more better than the higher dose I’ve been using. I’ve had bad stomach acid for some reason this week and I’m glad I have Cimetidine onhand. 

Great research! 

(02-08-2020, 06:46 AM)Stevenator_too Wrote:  Not sure what happened with my reply but it’s cool to know that Citicoline inhibits somatostatin because it also boosts GH by a factor of 4, I do believe. It’s one of the more better supplements I’ve had success with. Also good to know that the lower dose of melatonin is more better than the higher dose I’ve been using. I’ve had bad stomach acid for some reason this week and I’m glad I have Cimetidine onhand. 

Great research! 

That's awesome Stevenator, I'm glad you found the research helpful. 

And btw, for the nogglers out there I'll be following up with another hack on using KT (kinesiology tape) while pumping. 

Hey Lotus, your help has been a great fortune. Thank you!

I really want to know how to apply the kinesio tape. Unfortunately I did not see your picture. Is it possible to show it again?

Thank you <3

(05-08-2020, 10:20 AM)Maze Wrote:  Hey Lotus, your help has been a great fortune. Thank you!

I really want to know how to apply the kinesio tape. Unfortunately I did not see your picture. Is it possible to show it again?

Thank you <3

Hi Maze, (you're welcome),

Here's information on KT tape; pictures are linked at the bottom of this text.

(26-07-2020, 02:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(25-07-2020, 11:59 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  

Hello, Lotus!

My cycle depends on the month, sometimes is 30 and sometimes 28. The last two months have been 28, but I recall february/march/april have been 30.

Noppe, I haven't tried the KT. Is it effective??!

PS: I just take Zinc daily (15mg currently) and DIM day 6 to 12 once a day.

Hi sweets,

You gave good homework assignment for me.? Aside from Chiyomilk and Missellen's programs I want to share what direction I'm heading for. In the upcoming posts I'll share a 3 part series of the following:

1. How to address differential body types based on hormones. Meaning when/how can we manipulate desired body shape(s) based on menstrual cycles.
  2. Facial attractiveness based on cycles...and of course, there's scientific evidence supporting upcoming findings. (no make-up required).
  3. Follicular/Luteal breast development (with coordinated herbal and natural methods). This one lol...will be the most ambitious undertaking yet. Wink

Btw, thanks for sharing your cycle (w/supplements). The KT (kinesio tape) is really an unexpected pleasant find. I found as long as you apply the type inside the dome (covering as much of the breast and nipple as possible) you'll get a uniform compression. Two ways addressing nipple coverage:

1. Straight direct tape application over the nipple. The drawback to this application is removing the tape. I might be unpleasant for some lol.
  2. Cover the nipple with something, cloth?circular unpleed KT tape over the nipple?...whatever you find to cover the nipple.

So what I found is the KT tape is breathable, or rather expandable under pressure. I used the XL contour domes, and as long as I followed the above mentioned steps the tape held up, even for my size, and my breasts swell to around 850cc under pressure. Try it out, hope it works for you.

(04-08-2020, 08:27 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Here's some updates using KT tape while pumping. You won't need a full strip of KT tape per breast, actually cutting a single strip of KT tape in half works just fine.

Additionally, as I pointed out using vaseline on your nipples makes it easy to peel off.

Another option is using Supple Nips covering nipples (as pictured). This option skips covering nipples with just the KT tape. Pictured is size 1, use of this one keeps nipples from getting bigger. If your goal is bigger nippes use size 3 (all I can say is " wow "...using this size).

Caution, don't cut too big of a hole in the KT tape for the supple nip, it'll expand. I cut a small diamond shape hole in the center of the KT tape. Tip: put the KT tape over the supple tape first, then stretch it out keeping the tape inside the radius of the dome. I've attached an amazon link for reference, where you get them is up to you. In my experience the supple nips stay on while pumping when you apply a thin bead of lube under the supple nips to keep in place, it's easier on the nipples too.

https://www.amazon.com/Supple-Nips-physi...B01DMRZOEO

https://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=14632

https://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=14634

Lotus, I’m fascinated by your research on Somatostatin, Melatonin & Cimetidine, etc. Thank you for sharing your hard work with us. I’m putting your time to good use!

IIRC Huperzine A is a somatostatin inhibitor also. It's been used in stacks with MK677 and GH releasing peptides where the body releasing more of it's own internally produced GH.

MK677 seems to be tightly controlled. I purchased some before, thinking I was getting a normal amount. I got a teeny tiny amount, instead. The stuff made me VERY Hungry, and VERY Tired. It’s got some interesting science behind it, though.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon