Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

[attachment=12244]Hello all........happy friday cleavage. Big GrinWinkBlush

Oh, would you believe I got carded? Blush ok, a server ask for my id when I ordered a drink (beer). I thought I was being punked?,,,,lmao she wasn't joking. Ok, it was a little dark haha....but, she got a nicer tip though. RolleyesTongue

(13-05-2016, 10:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hello all........happy friday cleavage. Big GrinWinkBlush

Oh, would you believe I got carded? Blush ok, a server ask for my id when I ordered a drink (beer). I thought I was being punked?,,,,lmao she wasn't joking. Ok, it was a little dark haha....but, she got a nicer tip though. RolleyesTongue

When I get carded, I just assume they are hoping for a big tip.

(13-05-2016, 10:11 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hello all........happy friday cleavage. Big GrinWinkBlush

You should have flashed ya boobs Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice pic Lotus. Smile

@ pino, thanks for the relating info......lol, I tried lavender soap and noogling, hey not bad actually. From your results pino I'd say lavender did wonders lol. Wink

@ spanky, you probably right lol, I got extra giddy being the only who got carded in my group Rolleyes I'm thinking dude, come on, sheesh u making embarrassed and flustered lmao. Tongue (nuff about that huh, sorry). Blush

@ myboobs, flashing boobies might take a few more beers TongueBig Grin

@ thanks Pom, I sincerely appreciate the comment. WinkSmile

Thanks for all the motivating pics lately Lotus! You look great! The research on lavender and tea tree oil is awesome and makes great sense. Ty.

(14-05-2016, 06:16 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Thanks for all the motivating pics lately Lotus! You look great! The research on lavender and tea tree oil is awesome and makes great sense. Ty.

Thanks Marcy, Smile, that's nice of you to say. A request from one of our newer BN members made me take a look back at lavender. I know there's opposing views about it, keep an open mind I guess huh?. The NEJM (New England journal of medicine) study is very thorough.

Yay! Thanks Lotus!

Here's to a busty......i mean busy weekend!!! Tongue

~H

Maybe the server was dazzled/blinded by that rack
and didn't look at you at all. Big Grin

(14-05-2016, 07:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(14-05-2016, 06:16 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  Thanks for all the motivating pics lately Lotus! You look great! The research on lavender and tea tree oil is awesome and makes great sense. Ty.

Thanks Marcy, Smile, that's nice of you to say. A request from one of our newer BN members made me take a look back at lavender. I know there's opposing views about it, keep an open mind I guess huh?. The NEJM (New England journal of medicine) study is very thorough.

I am always glad when there is a pro- view in the area of NBE vs the opposite Smile , can always count on you to come out on Top Lotus Tongue but soon enough your gonna be too topheavy Smile Big GrinTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon