Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Thanks, as always lotus! I tried that the other night with my tens...didnt hurt....felt kind of pleasant to tell the truth....perhaps i was doing it wrong :p

Btw, youe recent post of convertion of Dht from prostate and testes...i kind of understand some of what it said ( havnt lost all my brain to the E-fog, yet)...perhaps i missed ' what" it is that will do that?

As far as my I -canal, i had laid on mt back, pushed them up and in, then closed my legs, they usually stay up there for me like that. Tmi....i sleep that way

(04-12-2015, 11:43 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(04-12-2015, 11:25 PM)myboobs Wrote:  This dumb fuffer's brain stopped working after reading one paragraph Huh[/i]

Muther fluffin fuff myboobs Huh........j/k Tongue how about this?.

The DHT in ur nut sac can be made into estrogen without a big fuss. We can also reduce DHT in the prostate, reduce BPH and cancer by this second (newer estrogen) made from a side effect of DHT in the prostrate and testes. Hopefully, this new process eliminates some of the supplements and lessens the strain on the liver, by all the NBE products. Not convinced?..........that crazy science mumbo jumbo I just listed says otherwise. Big Grin

Could you summarize the supplements or procedure as to actually get your "DHT in ur nut sac [to be] made into estrogen" Smile ? It looked like you first mentioned cortisol, so basically stress yourself out? Thanks!

(05-12-2015, 12:32 AM)bobowo Wrote:  
(04-12-2015, 11:25 PM)myboobs Wrote:  This dumb fuffer's brain stopped working after reading one paragraph Huh[/i]

The DHT in ur nut sac can be made into estrogen without a big fuss. We can also reduce DHT in the prostate, reduce BPH and cancer by this second (newer estrogen) made from a side effect of DHT in the prostrate and testes. Hopefully, this new process eliminates some of the supplements and lessens the strain on the liver, by all the NBE products. Not convinced?..........that crazy science mumbo jumbo I just listed says otherwise. Big Grin

Could you summarize the supplements or procedure as to actually get your "DHT in ur nut sac [to be] made into estrogen" Smile ? It looked like you first mentioned cortisol, so basically stress yourself out? Thanks!
If thats the case....no wonder transgender women are beautiful.....we stress over alot...thats alot of free flowing E in our veins.

(05-12-2015, 12:35 AM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(05-12-2015, 12:32 AM)bobowo Wrote:  

The DHT in ur nut sac can be made into estrogen without a big fuss. We can also reduce DHT in the prostate, reduce BPH and cancer by this second (newer estrogen) made from a side effect of DHT in the prostate and testes. Hopefully, this new process eliminates some of the supplements and lessens the strain on the liver, by all the NBE products. Not convinced?..........that crazy science mumbo jumbo I just listed says otherwise. Big Grin

If thats the case....no wonder transgender women are beautiful.....we stress over alot...thats alot of free flowing E in our veins.

Yes, stress makes you beautiful lol, wait what?. Isn't that typical though, one hormone gain means dealing with it's side effect and might impact the benefits of other hormones. However in this case cortisol has a direct effect on ER-b (estrogen receptor beta) in the prostrate and testes, HSD 11 beta type 1 reduces cortisone to the active hormone cortisol that activates glucocorticoid receptors, in that instance it (glucocorticoid receptors) helps with boob growth, which we have in boobs, about 20% (glucocorticoid receptors). Licorice and green tea reduce 11 beta HSD type 1. I believe Leptin does the same though. Soooo....following the science I colored highlighted the two key points of interest. As you read this process could go either way, imo if you suppress DHT it will upregulate estrogen to activate E1 to E2 the active form of estrogen (Estradiol), which is what feminizes. I do suggest (even with Hrt) you at least normalize the androgen production in the testes 1-2 times a month. The amino acids L-arginine, Tuarine, Tyrosine all helps in this new process, I will explain about those too.

Sex steroids and leptin regulate 11β-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase I and P450 aromatase expressions in human preadipocytes: Sex specificities
Service de Biochimie et de Biologie Moléculaire, UPRES EA 2493, Faculté de Médecine Paris-Ile de France-Ouest, Université Versailles St Quentin, Centre Hospitalier de Poissy, 78303 Poissy Cedex, France.
The Journal of Steroid Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (Impact Factor: 3.63). 07/2006; 99(4-5):189-96. DOI: 10.1016/j.jsbmb.2006.01.007
Source: PubMed
ABSTRACT
Adipose tissue is an important site of steroid hormone biosynthesis, as type I 11beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (HSD1), the enzyme responsible for the conversion of cortisone into cortisol and the P450 aromatase, the enzyme catalysing androgens aromatization into estrogens, are both expressed in human adipose tissue. In the present report, we have investigated the possibility that sex steroids and leptin could regulate these two enzymes in cultured preadipocytes from men and women intra-abdominal fat depots. In women preadipocytes, human recombinant leptin down-regulates HSD1 mRNA expression (-58%) and P450 aromatase activity (-26%). Conversely, leptin up-regulates the HSD1 (2.4-fold) and the P450 aromatase (1.6-fold) mRNA expression in men preadipocytes. In women preadipocytes, 17beta-estradiol strongly stimulates HSD1 mRNA expression (10-fold) and, in contrast, decreases by half the P450 aromatase expression. In men, 17beta-estradiol has no influence on HSD1 expression but up-regulates P450 aromatase mRNA expression (2.4-fold). Finally, androgens increase by a factor of 2.5-5 the mRNA expression of both enzymes in men. These findings suggest that sex steroids and leptin either increase or decrease local cortisol and estrogens productions in men or in women preadipocytes, respectively. They also indicate that steroid metabolism in adipose tissue is controlled by a coordinated regulation of P450 aromatase and HSD1 expressions. Finally, the important sex-specific differences described herein may also contribute to explain the sexual dimorphism of body fat distribution in humans.

I'll post more info tomorrow (hopefully) have a good night. Wink

The DHT in ur nut sac can be made into estrogen without a big fuss. We can also reduce DHT in the prostate, reduce BPH and cancer by this second (newer estrogen) made from a side effect of DHT in the prostate and testes. Hopefully, this new process eliminates some of the supplements and lessens the strain on the liver, by all the NBE products. Not convinced?..........that crazy science mumbo jumbo I just listed says otherwise. Big Grin

Holy shite , why didn't ya say that in first place ? TongueBig Grin
On the other hand side of excessive cortisol are , screwing up digestive system , chronic acidity , ibs , plaque on ya teeth , eczema , heart palpitation . I know this because I been through that due to overworking , ignoring doctor advise until suffered palpitation .

Wow, Lotus, you have added a whole new dimension to the aggregated research here. You always impress.

It sounds like a two-fold approach to this recent databomb might be in order:

1. Tuck 'n tens
2. Green tea, licorice and/or leptin (the new kid in town).

So two questions occur to me:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a tens and how to use it in this process?
What is your recommendation for leptin (dosage, regimen and source, etc.)?

(05-12-2015, 12:05 PM)spanky Wrote:  Wow, Lotus, you have added a whole new dimension to the aggregated research here. You always impress.

It sounds like a two-fold approach to this recent databomb might be in order:

1. Tuck 'n tens
2. Green tea, licorice and/or leptin (the new kid in town).

So two questions occur to me:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a tens and how to use it in this process?
What is your recommendation for leptin (dosage, regimen and source, etc.)?

I bought my tens on Amazon for 25 bucks. If i am correct in the assumption of placement, you push the testes up inside as far as they can go ( some people cannot find the inguinal canal, located more to the surface of the skin in pubic mound closer to the crease between upper thigh and torso in groin area. Some people report closed/ sealed i-canals). Once tucked up inside, place your pads from tens unit flush to skin, if not firmly adhered you get a nasty shock. Thats why i always start on lowest setting to test conductivity. I also set mine on massage or knead...feels like someone kneading that area. I push the setting all the way up to level ten, the highest it can go. There is no pain. My unit has a 15 minute cycle with adjustible speeds and settings.. sometimes i use the pulse setting.

In regards to the green tea, not sure how factual that link is i posted previously about green tea/ lecithin reducing T, but something perhaps lotus can clarify. Not sure if genistein is better/worse/ or just as effective as lecithin. Both are derived from mostly soy, sometimes other sources.

Thanks, Tanya! I will check the tens out.

Big Grin no problem!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon