Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Nothing speaks louder than results......and Honey you got 'em! Tongue

(27-02-2015, 08:25 AM)jmjones14 Wrote:  Hello I just started my journey to a new me Smile
my measurements:
chest:36A
waist:30in
hips:40in
I am on: msm 1000mgx4 a day
clevagen 1000x2 a day
+working out x3 weekly

Can add anything else to what I am already doing?
Can I take to much of the herbs that you had mentioned in a prior post?

PLEASE HELP I FEEL KINDA LOST THERES SO MUCH INFO TO KNOW ABOUT. PLEASE AND THANK YOU Smile

Hi jmjones and welcome,

NBE foods, like the ones listed can be used anytime. The foods posted have whats called "5 alpha reductase inhibitor" activity, which is a fancy technical term for one of the bodies enzymes (one of many). This particular enzyme binds with testosterone to form a more powerful (actually, the strongest) androgen that prevents breast growth called DHT (dihydrotestosterone).

I've read the literature on clevagen, how long have you used the product?, what's puzzling is no specific amounts of phytoestrogens are listed (and those products can be found anywhere). The study listed a 56 day trail which 32 participated, but only 28 completed. Odd, bcp was included in the study, so, was ovalution not factored in the results?. Normally, phytoestrogens should be in the first half, and a progesterone source in the latter. (I'm not trying to bash the product, it just wouldn't be my first choice).

I would consider adding some healthy fats, nuts (walnuts), omega 3-6-9, coconut oil, massage, proper hydration. Depending on your age, you'd be surprised at how much you can change hormones by adding bcp and phytoestrogen, and it's not in the good way, just a word of caution.

Take a look at these threads,

NBE non-herbal systems
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.ph...?tid=22964
NBE supplements
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602
NBE terms/definitions
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21603

(27-02-2015, 12:44 PM)spanky Wrote:  Lotus -

Your boobies are as delightful as you are as a whole.

(27-02-2015, 01:22 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Nothing speaks louder than results......and Honey you got 'em! Tongue

Wow, thanks for those inspiring comments. You know....iaboy was pointing out that we can poke fun each other in a light hearted way without getting bent out of shape (for the most part, I guess). And spanky, you, elaine, Ella, that ole suasage myboobs, Pom, and many more sure like to have some fun. So when someone eventually starts the first ever BN podcast.......Big Grin I'll be the first to sign up, rotfl.

....thanks for keeping it real, or really funny, Big Grin

(27-02-2015, 04:22 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(27-02-2015, 03:12 AM)myboobs Wrote:  GQ ? Trying to cover up real you . With NBE we see real you Smile

Oh, I get it, so because I was self obsessed uptight snobby GQ I repressed the real "me" (the down to earth, fun loving sarcastic screw ball), man!!!, your good!!!! all that from one sentence, I'm glad we had this talk. Big Grin (seriously) Smile

Ok.......Rolleyes What do I owe you. Tongue

20 $ will be just perfect Wink
Exclamation 

Thank you for answering that really means a lot to me. I will defenitly start those things you mentioned and I also started reading the information posted. will for sure keep updated.

THANK YOU AGAIN Big Grin

This link probably has been posted before, but is corroborative as to a number of the AAs discussed in this thread.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

[Image: Test_biosynth_5ARD2.jpg]

Just one more for now:

[Image: inhibit.jpg]

(28-02-2015, 12:03 PM)spanky Wrote:  Just one more for now:

[Image: inhibit.jpg]

Holy mosy ! Sparky ! U a chemist ?

Not at all. I can follow basic chemistry. Back when Noah was scraping llama poop off his shoes, I thought I might major in chemistry in college. But before my junior year I finally committed to something else.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon