Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Thanks Lotus. I am drinking one cup of green tea since some days. Dont want to drink more though, because I heard from two german girls that their boobs did shrink significantly after drinking more than 2 cups of green tea per day. :-/

I need to eat more Omega 3's, so will up my hemp seeds intake and also eat some chia seeds and flax seeds. Tongue Coconut oil is my best friend since many years, lol.

(19-02-2015, 12:53 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I agree, just have to poke a stick at the bear, you, at least once a day. LOL

You so funny. Big Grin

(19-02-2015, 12:59 AM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks Lotus. I am drinking one cup of green tea since some days. Dont want to drink more though, because I heard from two german girls that their boobs did shrink significantly after drinking more than 2 cups of green tea per day. :-/

I need to eat more Omega 3's, so will up my hemp seeds intake and also eat some chia seeds and flax seeds. Tongue Coconut oil is my best friend since many years, lol.

Thank you Peggy Big Grin that's exactly correct, in fact science backs that up, 2 cups should be more than effective (see below).

Green tea as inhibitor of the intestinal absorption of lipids: potential mechanism for its lipid-lowering effect
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...6306002750
  • catechins lower the absorption and tissue accumulation of other lipophilic (dissolves fats) organic compounds.

• results clearly show that tea catechins, in particular their gallate esters, effectively reduce cholesterol absorption from the intestine by reducing solubility of cholesterol

• Our findings suggest that intakes of EGCG and caffeine, at levels attainable by green tea or coffee consumption, may lower the absorption of CH and other lipids in humans.

• no significant effect on the absorption of fatty acid (fat)......(I had this incorrect earlier).

• The level of green tea intake ranging from 5–8 cups/d was not effective in increasing the resistance to LDL oxidation ex vivo in adult humans (7) or inhibiting lipid peroxidation in vivo, as measured by urinary excretion of F2-isoprostanes (8).

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/136/11/2791.long

I forgot to say, it looks like emulsification of green tea would help break it down into smaller molecules, you know more soluble.

Eggs, (in particular) yokes slow the breakdown of estrogen on the intestinal tract, cholesterol too.

The yolk is about 50% water, 33% fat, and 17% protein; like the white, it also contains both vitamins and minerals.

the area of cardiovascular disease, recent studies have shown no increased risk of either heart attack or stroke in conjunction with egg intake of one to six eggs per week. Interestingly, these studies have also shown the ability of egg intake to increase levels of HDL cholesterol (the "good" cholesterol). Not only did egg intake increase the number of HDL molecules, it also improved their composition and allowed them to function more effectively. This improved function may have been the result of more phosphatidylethanolamine being added to the HDL molecules. (The addition of phosphatidylethanolamine, in turn, might have been related to the rich initial choline content of the eggs.)

Eggs
http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=92
Excellent info

(19-02-2015, 12:35 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Now if you want to test the theory, boom lets go!

Green Tea-anti-inflammatory=aromatase
Omega 3's-anti-inflammatory=aromatase
Coconut oil-anti-inflammatory=aromatase
Cox inhibitors-NSAID=aromatase

You get the picture.

Ok, here we go. Big Grin

I'm calling it, Cucumbers are officially a potent aromatase.

Antioxidant & Anti-Inflammatory Benefits

Cucumbers are a valuable source of conventional antioxidant nutrients including vitamin C, beta-carotene, and manganese. In addition, cucumbers contain numerous flavonoid antioxidants, including quercetin, apigenin, luteolin, and kaempferol. In animal studies, fresh extracts from cucumber have been shown to provide specific antioxidant benefits, including increased scavenging of free radicals and increased overall antioxidant capacity. Fresh cucumber extracts have also been shown to reduce unwanted inflammation in animal studies. Cucumber accomplishes this task by inhibiting activity of pro-inflammatory enzymes like cyclo-oxygenase 2 (COX-2), and by preventing overproduction of nitric oxide in situations where it could increase the likelihood of excessive inflammation.

This is awesome, not only are cucumbers an aromatase, this product has properties to inhibit 5 alpha reductase , (prevents the conversion of testosterone to DHT ).

http://www.amazon.com/CUCUMBER-Undiluted-Pressed-Botanical-Beauty/dp/B00BX3RLD2/ref=sr_1_2/189-3145402-7776205?ie=UTF8&qid=1424375929&sr=8-2&keywords=cucumber+extract

This product would go great for breast massaging, adding a coconut oil preparation to build tissue would be a heck-of-a combo.

We're pretty close to having an all new "true" natural breast enlargement strategy. In other words, no need to count on herbals, just food source elements.

We always talk about how water is important for NBE, here's why. Smile

Drink Up
One of water’s jobs in your body is lubricating your intestinal tract, creating a soft, pliable structure for waste to travel through. If your water intake is lacking, though, food may have a hard time squeezing by. Plus fiber needs water to do its job. Even if you’re getting the right amount of fiber, without drinking enough water, that fiber could back you up. Men should drink 3.7 liters each day, while women require 2.7 liters, the Food and Nutrition Board of the Institute of Medicine suggests. That’s about 125 ounces and 91 ounces, respectively. Not all of your fluid has to come from drinks either. Food moisture makes up roughly one-fifth of your water recommendation.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/166981...ve-system/

(19-02-2015, 05:32 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(19-02-2015, 12:53 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I agree, just have to poke a stick at the bear, you, at least once a day. LOL

You so funny. Big Grin

(19-02-2015, 12:59 AM)peggy Wrote:  Thanks Lotus. I am drinking one cup of green tea since some days. Dont want to drink more though, because I heard from two german girls that their boobs did shrink significantly after drinking more than 2 cups of green tea per day. :-/

Thank you Peggy Big Grin that's exactly correct, in fact science backs that up, 2 cups should be more than effective (see below).

Green tea as inhibitor of the intestinal absorption of lipids: potential mechanism for its lipid-lowering effect
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...6306002750
  • catechins lower the absorption and tissue accumulation of other lipophilic (dissolves fats) organic compounds.

• results clearly show that tea catechins, in particular their gallate esters, effectively reduce cholesterol absorption from the intestine by reducing solubility of cholesterol

• Our findings suggest that intakes of EGCG and caffeine, at levels attainable by green tea or coffee consumption, may lower the absorption of CH and other lipids in humans.

• no significant effect on the absorption of fatty acid (fat)......(I had this incorrect earlier).

• The level of green tea intake ranging from 5–8 cups/d was not effective in increasing the resistance to LDL oxidation ex vivo in adult humans (7) or inhibiting lipid peroxidation in vivo, as measured by urinary excretion of F2-isoprostanes (8).

http://jn.nutrition.org/content/136/11/2791.long

So the above States "by green tea or coffee consumption" - and Peggy has noted breast reduction in 2 cups of green tea daily. By that logic for me personally I should only have ONE coffee and ONE green tea daily before negative effects kick in?

From the study it boils down to this: drinking more than 2 cups reduces the benefits of green tea. And ultimately "caffeine" slows the intestinal breakdown of green tea. I drink 1 cup of coffee and take 2 GTE capsules daily, so it's been working for me. Blush

(19-02-2015, 10:21 PM)Lotus Wrote:  From the study it boils down to this: drinking more than 2 cups reduces the benefits of green tea. And ultimately "caffeine" slows the intestinal breakdown of green tea. I drink 1 cup of coffee and take 2 GTE capsules daily, so it's been working for me. Blush
So you advocate GTE extract/caps over a cup off green tea or two? I find I can only tolerate one cuppa GT. Must have a lot of caffeine cause it can keep me up at night if I take it too late Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon