Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(01-02-2015, 05:37 PM)iaboy Wrote:  
(01-02-2015, 05:34 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ah, a code war you seek Rolleyes

Y = Bottom + \frac{Top - Bottom}{1 + (\frac{X}{EC_{50}})^{\mathrm{-Hill coefficient}} }

Or

L + R \ \leftrightarrow \ L\! \cdot \!R K_d = \frac{[L][R]}{[L\! \cdot \!R]}

K, here's one for ya..... 2mg(PM)*3m=SN*2+B . Can anyone figure this one out?

PM delivers 2mg of e2, which in 3 months should equate to a pair of B-cups Wink

That's my guess. Rolleyes

D%m, your lucky. ROFL ^5

This is worth repeating, taking (timing) of supplements needs to match that of the release of hormones, period!.

(15-12-2014, 11:22 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(15-12-2014, 10:23 PM)iaboy Wrote:  Nuclear, eh?? Nice to know my boobs one day can act as a night lite.. You know, glow in the dark? OOOpps sorry. Very informative. (still scratching my head)

Ok lol, English please.

Yeah I get all flustered talking about the whole DNA sequence, just means that when E enters the nucleus of the receptors the binding process (growth) occurs. Sooo, if hormones are released every 90 minutes and binding takes 30-45 minutes upon activation, one should follow this process when supplementing. Like I stated elsewhere about short bursts of meds to correspond the cycle, e.g. Taking supplements every 4 hrs as opposed to the big doses.

LOTUS. Quick question for you.

Does high or higher prolactin in the body lower estrogen???

If yes, could this be a way to treat estrogen dominance by taking herbs that boost prolactin? Ie goats rue?

Thanks sugar.

(02-02-2015, 04:17 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  LOTUS. Quick question for you.

Does high or higher prolactin in the body lower estrogen???

If yes, could this be a way to treat estrogen dominance by taking herbs that boost prolactin? Ie goats rue?

Thanks sugar.

Good question, but yes prolactin will lower estrogen. Depends when you have it in your cycle (e.g. beginning, middle, end). If you supplement with E in the first half you could be lowering estrogen E2 production and synthesis when adding too much prolactin type herbs (like GR). Progesterone in the second half is to offset E dominance. Imo it would make sense somewhere in the middle.

Too much of polactin shows up as puffy nipples. When you notice a fullness in the aerolas, (the underneath) it's an indicator. As such you'd want to back off the GR, or vitex for the time being.

Don't get me wrong, you want the benefit of prolactin, but all in equal balance. Getting too far ahead of 1 hormone will impede on the growth process. I know, easier said then done right?. Rolleyes

(02-02-2015, 04:47 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Too much of polactin shows up as puffy nipples. When you notice a fullness in the aerolas, (the underneath) it's an indicator. As such you'd want to back off the GR, or vitex for the time being.

Don't get me wrong, you want the benefit of prolactin, but all in equal balance. Getting too far ahead of 1 hormone will impede on the growth process. I know, easier said then done right?. Rolleyes

Oh yes i hear you. Id never go over the recomended dosage but GR being a "cleansing" herb and boosting prolactin if that lowers estrogen can only be a good thing i would ave thought. Latest studies say goats rue has been shown to treat pcos so that might be cause it lowers E right? just putting it all together.

(02-02-2015, 04:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(02-02-2015, 04:47 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Too much of polactin shows up as puffy nipples. When you notice a fullness in the aerolas, (the underneath) it's an indicator. As such you'd want to back off the GR, or vitex for the time being.

Oh yes i hear you. Id never go over the recomended dosage but GR being a "cleansing" herb and boosting prolactin if that lowers estrogen can only be a good thing i would ave thought. Latest studies say goats rue has been shown to treat pcos so that might be cause it lowers E right? just putting it all together.

The funny thing about prolactin is its a big molecule inside the nucleus of a cell receptor. And that's cool cause it prevents DHT from doing its nasty business, this is why it helps with PCOS.

(02-02-2015, 05:01 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-02-2015, 04:55 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

The funny thing about prolactin is its a big molecule inside the nucleus of a cell receptor. And that's cool cause it prevents DHT from doing its nasty business, this is why it helps with PCOS.

Im going to come up with a new little saying pertaining to myself only .
It is as follows: *OEH* = over ellas head... Big Grin

Molecules/dht/nucleous = *OEH*

But i do hear you and thank you for that. The bugger of it all is id still like to take FG for tum tum but not at the risk of blood sugar issues and that geinstein stuff , more *OEH* Smile

Now putting all together one should think about a few things, FAS- fatty acid synthesis is pretty important for reducing inflammation, so when we say you need Omegas in the NBE program its for good reason. I know I said a 1:1 ratio is good but I think it now should be a 2:1 ratio of 3's to 6"s. And I like the fact you have hemp oil in your program. I'd just make sure you add in coconut oil too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon