Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Further benefits of Green Tea

EGCG plays an important role in lipid metabolism in whole body physiology as well as at the cellular level.

EGCG directly interacts with plasma membrane proteins and phospholipids which stimulates intracellular signaling pathways. In addition, EGCG is transported to intracellular compartments, cytosol, mitochondria, lysosome, and nucleus where it mediates additional biological actions.

There is one conflict though, EGCG inhibits FAS -fatty acid synthesis, only I see it as more of regulator of FAS.

(30-01-2015, 08:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Lol, I get the point, computer science is jibberish to me. It wouldn't make sense to me either if I applied coconut oil to the monitor to make it process faster. Big Grin

But in essence, breast growth is about changing the signaling process, or pathway.

LOL. You kill me Lotus! ! !

(01-02-2015, 02:06 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(30-01-2015, 08:02 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Lol, I get the point, computer science is jibberish to me. It wouldn't make sense to me either if I applied coconut oil to the monitor to make it process faster. Big Grin

But in essence, breast growth is about changing the signaling process, or pathway.

LOL. You kill me Lotus! ! !

May be us techies can give it a techie twist , like AND ,NAND , ADD , INVeRTER , flip flop , counter , capacitor , resistor , memory , data/ address bus , blah blah blah

Nah, not too good at Boolean Algebra. LOL

Ah, a code war you seek Rolleyes

Y = Bottom + \frac{Top - Bottom}{1 + (\frac{X}{EC_{50}})^{\mathrm{-Hill coefficient}} }

Or

L + R \ \leftrightarrow \ L\! \cdot \!R K_d = \frac{[L][R]}{[L\! \cdot \!R]}

Translation

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8815]

Hey, at least it relates to NBE. Tongue

(01-02-2015, 05:34 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ah, a code war you seek Rolleyes

Y = Bottom + \frac{Top - Bottom}{1 + (\frac{X}{EC_{50}})^{\mathrm{-Hill coefficient}} }

Or

Bliddy ell lotus !!
What can't you use BASIC programming language ? Far easier Smile

*blinks* Lotus... I love you dearly but when you start using Math you lose me. Math was created by the Devil... to confuse poor souls like me. God Created Texas Instrument Scientific Calculators to help poor souls like me....

Don't make me have to go into that spider infested Garage and dig my calculator out of whichever box I buried it in... there are too many boxes.. and FAR too many spiders. I'll have a heart attack for sure. Tongue

~Elain

Lol thanks, I could never remember how to write that formula if I lived to be 100, but I do understand the principal concept, for the rest of it?, forget about it. Big Grin

This is so funny, the first time I saw this quote I was like, wait a minute , it's the other way around right?......then I thought to myself (self) Rolleyes do "I" have a big ego?," (well, self) that would certainly make you ignorant, (self) nah!, this is crazy. (Self) ok, ego check, check and double check, (self) be humble, check, and stop over thinking this BlushRolleyes check!

The conundrum, it certailnly explains some of the ignorant behaviors of politicians, overbearing bosses, reality TV show stars, Justin bieber (oh,you know he is), and this list could be entirely too long. Big Grin

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8816]

(01-02-2015, 05:34 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Ah, a code war you seek Rolleyes

Or

K, here's one for ya..... 2mg(PM)*3m=SN*2+B . Can anyone figure this one out?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon