Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Damn Lotus how can you not just have a HUGE headache all the time with all the reading and thinking you doHuhTongue

(20-01-2015, 03:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  any ideas on Reishi Dosages? (Liquid Extract)

2x a day for mild androgen expression (1 dropper full each)
3x a day for excess DHT expression, considering how many target sites DHT affects, (which is about a nearly 100% conversion in some tissues).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8727]

(20-01-2015, 05:34 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Damn Lotus how can you not just have a HUGE headache all the time with all the reading and thinking you doHuhTongue

Click on the attachment.........

[attachment=8728]

Big Grin

(20-01-2015, 06:49 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-01-2015, 05:34 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Damn Lotus how can you not just have a HUGE headache all the time with all the reading and thinking you doHuhTongue

Big Grin
YEP thatl do it... If I didn't have a headache before.....

(20-01-2015, 06:52 AM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(20-01-2015, 06:49 AM)Lotus Wrote:  

Big Grin
YEP thatl do it... If I didn't have a headache before.....

Yeah don't click on that. Rolleyes

Well maybe too much wine... But WOW yea had to look awayRolleyes

(20-01-2015, 06:27 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(20-01-2015, 03:05 AM)Lenneth Wrote:  any ideas on Reishi Dosages? (Liquid Extract)

2x a day for mild androgen expression (1 dropper full each)
3x a day for excess DHT expression, considering how many target sites DHT affects, (which is about a nearly 100% conversion in some tissues).

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8727]

Feck me !! I thought I finished college 30 yrs ago !! All that chart is woosh over head Sad

Ah, no worries. Wink it took me a while to realize that estrogens and androgens compete inside the same receptor cell (called the cytoplasm). Even more confusing is that sometimes an androgen will bind to its receptor but not get activated, scientist are unsure why.

But the affinity is towards estradiol, for the most part these hormones must be in the free form for synthesis (you remember the 2% that gets delivered from SHBG/albumin).

And new research has determined there's a few more androgens, although I won't confuse you with them just yet lol.

(20-01-2015, 07:10 AM)EvaMarie Wrote:  Well maybe too much wine... But WOW yea had to look awayRolleyes

Wow, vertigo. I won't be able to fly again... At least w/out an airplane. Tongue

My have times changed. 16 yrs ago everyone was worried about Y2K. OMG.... LOL. Just what to do for JUST boobs. hehehehehe

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon