Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(18-12-2014, 07:02 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, you know how much I love this pic of you with black bra. Tongue POM

agreed he looks amazing as always

(18-12-2014, 07:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  
(18-12-2014, 07:02 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, you know how much I love this pic of you with black bra. Tongue POM

------------------------------------------------------------
Ella, what a joy to hear from you. Smile POM

(18-12-2014, 10:14 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(18-12-2014, 07:36 PM)ELLACRAIG Wrote:  

------------------------------------------------------------
Ella, what a joy to hear from you. Smile POM
Thanks pom Smile

Thanks POM and Ella, Big Grin love ya's

If Lotus wasn't a Scrooge, he could buy a new bra. One in keeping with the Holidays???? Maybe a holly leaf??? LOL.

Lotus has what is called a "nice rack" !
Love just looking at those boobs and thinking....one day.....maybe someday, I'll have a pair like that. Rolleyes

(19-12-2014, 03:56 AM)iaboy Wrote:  If Lotus wasn't a Scrooge, he could buy a new bra. One in keeping with the Holidays???? Maybe a holly leaf??? LOL.

Lol, I've been called worse Rolleyes, oh sure, how bout a fig leaf while we're at it lol. BlushBig Grin

(19-12-2014, 04:09 AM)elainecd Wrote:  Lotus has what is called a "nice rack" !
Love just looking at those boobs and thinking....one day.....maybe someday, I'll have a pair like that. Rolleyes

Thanks elaine, it's good to hear from you.

I'll tell you something, I got ma'am'd in guy mode the other day, and I was like "dude C'mon", Really??....

Now I couldn't or still can't figure that part out yet. So I thought, I must look ftm or a fem male (I dunno) either way it's like screw it, I'll get some laser and grow my hair out and see what happens. Rolleyes

Say what???

(19-12-2014, 03:56 AM)iaboy Wrote:  If Lotus wasn't a Scrooge, he could buy a new bra. One in keeping with the Holidays???? Maybe a holly leaf??? LOL.

Pmsl at bra scrooge !!
I think he likes them bounce and wobble / jiggle Big Grin

(19-12-2014, 04:34 AM)Lotus Wrote:  .....So I thought, I must look ftm or a fem male (I dunno) either way it's like screw it, I'll get some laser and grow my hair out and see what happens. Rolleyes
Say what???

Honey, with boobs like that, that's ALL he was looking at!
You could have had a pumpkin for a head and all he was seeing was
a "nice rack". So he just naturally assumed they were on a woman.

I don't know how old/young Lotus is...... But I HAVE seen a few 50 yr. old women who should stand a little closer to a razor blade.... (as they say in the service! ! )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon