Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

I just started Pumpkin Seed on your suggestion Lotus. I am going to measure tomorrow, I know 3 days is not enough to really tell yet but it does give me a base point to start with.

I usually measure about every 10 - 14 days.

(14-11-2014, 05:50 AM)iaboy Wrote:  I just started Pumpkin Seed on your suggestion Lotus. I am going to measure tomorrow, I know 3 days is not enough to really tell yet but it does give me a base point to start with.

I usually measure about every 10 - 14 days.

ia, please give us a heads up on any effects, especially for the 2 day shadow lol. Smile

I believe I'm going to try the WP and PSO combo but as for fenugreek,it does sound good but I heard that it makes you smell like maple syrup?Yeah I don't think I want that...Maybe I'll take Red Clover?

But I believe Red Clover inhibits aromatase?Hmm....I think I'll look into fenugreek.

By the way,how much growth did you get from the PM extract and Coconut/vitamin E?

Inhibiting aromatase is used to battle breast cancers, So it does has its benefits.

Biochanin A is an isoflavone isolated from red clover (Trifolium pratense), and is a commercially available nutraceutical for women suffering from postmenopausal symptoms. Isoflavones resemble the structure of oestrogen, and display agonistic and antagonistic interactions with the oestrogen receptor. Overexposure of oestrogen is a major contributing factor in the development of breast cancer, and cytochrome P450 (CYP) 19 enzyme, or aromatase, catalyses the reaction converting androgen to oestrogen.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2984117/

I'll be covering more about the relationship of phytoestrogens and aromatase. The one draw back to red clover is the reports of sterility, which was done on farm animals. At present, human study's are lacking though (on sterilty).

Yeah I dunno, I thinks it's a little over 4 cup sizes in 2 years, you can look, it's over there in the Genetic Male section under personal programs.

But wouldn't that make the White Peony less effective?

(14-11-2014, 10:45 PM)WannaBePearShaped Wrote:  But wouldn't that make the White Peony less effective?

Yes, RC would inhibit WP. Some phytoestrogens inhibit E, Pueraria Mirifica does too. That's why I suggested FG and fennel, but!!, FG has some free T to it, that's why BB's take it, which should still benefit with WP.

For example although Saw Palmetto is not a phyto it has plant sterols, which act on progesterone receptors, an action that causes a reduction in estrogen levels.

Even Maca has plant sterols. The amounts in most cases doesn't affect NBE too much, unless massive doses are taken, then yes it would inhibit. You're finding out that its not as easy to find the right plan, but asking questions first is the way to go about it.

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/ph...s/sterols/

I think I'll just have to get over the maple smell lol because Fenugreek fits the best.I think I'm going to do FG,WP and PSO with Maca as a combonation.Thanks for narrowing it down to me and explaining it Lotus!I appreciate it.

Hi Lotus,

I have a doubt that probably you can clarify me Smile

Estrogen and prolactin oppose each other, when one is high it suppresses the other. So, prolactin reduces estrogen, but there are herbs that stimulate the production of both hormones, such as FG? Fennel works in the same way? Is that counterproductive?

And goats rue just targets prolactin?

Thanks in advance Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon