Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

(03-11-2014, 11:55 PM)Lotus Wrote:  So a while ago I talked about how prolactin molecules block out androgen synthesis,

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8294]

We have some weaponry against DHT, it's safe to say I'm getting close to finding some practical applications not yet thought of for NBE. Apologies in advance for any appearance of arrogance, can't say how I know, but, I just do. Found some other cool ideas to try in NBE, I'll share more later.

To put DHT into perspective, men who have castrate levels of serum testosterone can still have serum dihydrotestosterone levels within normal ranges, and as we know DHT (dihydrotestosterone) is 10 times more powerful than Free T.

That means DHT can still impair NBE or HRT without breaking a sweat.

Edit: post 435 should say "it's translocation, then transcription, details details. RolleyesRolleyes

(03-11-2014, 11:55 PM)Lotus Wrote:  So a while ago I talked about how prolactin molecules block out androgen synthesis,

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8294]

We have some weaponry against DHT, it's safe to say I'm getting close to finding some practical applications not yet thought of for NBE. Apologies in advance for any appearance of arrogance, can't say how I know, but, I just do. Found some other cool ideas to try in NBE, I'll share more later.

Interesting. ... We wait with bated breath.

Ok, here's one for the brave, 25 mg DHEA (sublingual) with PM extract, or EV or whatever the E2 choice of (fill in the blank).

It's counterintuitive, but DHEA concentration increases more if you swallow it than if you absorb it sublingually. (I have blood tests that verify this.) It turns out that DHEA needs sulfation by the intestine in order to better survive liver processing. See page 966 under the heading "Optimizing the bioavailability of exogenous DHEA".

(05-11-2014, 05:38 AM)Candace Wrote:  It's counterintuitive, but DHEA concentration increases more if you swallow it than if you absorb it sublingually. (I have blood tests that verify this.) It turns out that DHEA needs sulfation by the intestine in order to better survive liver processing. See page 966 under the heading "Optimizing the bioavailability of exogenous DHEA".

Well I did try to "see" your report" but the page doesn't load.

DHEA supports health, especially for the older chaps, say mid 40's on up, counterintuitive for your age group, (maybe). But I doubt the bodybuilding people would agree. The point is DHEA will impact older men to E2 from androstenedione pathway.
http://www.lef.org/vitamins-supplements/...sublingual

Some real DHEA supplements are available in a liquid form to be taken under the tongue. The peak dose used to restore normal levels is 5 to 7 milligrams twice per day. The drops (or lozenge) are held under the tongue before swallowing. Eating, drinking, brushing teeth, and smoking should be avoided for 30-45 minutes afterward. DHEA administered sublingually is usually the preferred method in cases of autoimmune disease, although studies also support use of oral capsule administration.

In order to get greater conversion of DHEA to testosterone and estrogen, it should be taken in capsule form. It should be taken in two daily doses at the beginning of meals. The meal must contain some fat for the DHEA to be properly absorbed. The peak dose of DHEA to restore normal levels is 25 milligrams twice daily. Micronized DHEA is 3 to 4 times better absorbed than non-micronized. Micronization means that the individual particles of DHEA have been reduced to very small size.

To conclude, DHEA is a powerful hormone and supplement with potential to do a lot of good.

http://www.drdebe.com/articles/dhea-the-real-story

Your way is your choice, I'ved tried it both ways, my choice is sublingually, to skip the first pass and release immediately, which when combined with sublingual pm or ESTRADIOL in the same action (sublingually) a two fold result is seen, (By me) which i say roughly an 1/8 inch of growth from this action in three days is hardley counterintuitive.

we're here to grow breasts,

I've seen numerous warnings about adverse side effects of DHEA, especially for high doses over extended periods of time, from credible sources. Have you considered those?

http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-suppleme...b-20059173

(05-11-2014, 01:31 PM)spanky Wrote:  I've seen numerous warnings about adverse side effects of DHEA, especially for high doses over extended periods of time, from credible sources. Have you considered those?

http://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-suppleme...b-20059173

Yup, sure have, 25 mg 2-3 a times a week is anything from a high dose.

From the mayo article
Side Effects and Warnings

DHEA is likely safe when taken by mouth in doses that restore normal DHEA and DHEA-S levels and under the care of a health professional. Doses of up to 1,600 milligrams of DHEA taken by mouth daily for one month have been well tolerated. A dose of 50 milligrams of DHEA taken by mouth daily has been shown to be safe for up to six months.

(04-11-2014, 11:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Ok, here's one for the brave, 25 mg DHEA (sublingual) with PM extract, or EV or whatever the E2 choice of (fill in the blank).

Although not indicated in the post, I would assume that a person should still take their herb of choice to limit or stop the conversion of T into DHT ? But, not anything that would limit the amount of T actually being produced.

(05-11-2014, 06:42 PM)Janet doe Wrote:  
(04-11-2014, 11:58 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Ok, here's one for the brave, 25 mg DHEA (sublingual) with PM extract, or EV or whatever the E2 choice of (fill in the blank).

Although not indicated in the post, I would assume that a person should still take their herb of choice to limit or stop the conversion of T into DHT ? But, not anything that would limit the amount of T actually being produced.

Certainly, these will be (are) just suggestions. Here's another one, green tea increases SHBG, which will make less total T available to use, meaning Albumin, the kind that can be nugded to free T.

T is highest in the morning, while E raises in the evening.

how do I stop T convert into DHT?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon