Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

So, out of curiosity, what size bra do you wear these days Lotus?

(27-10-2014, 11:12 AM)spanky Wrote:  They are gorgeous! I don't know which I want more, to have or to hold them! Both would be best!

Thanks spanky Smile
(27-10-2014, 01:05 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Well, if you have them.....you can hold them whenever you want. Big Grin

That's so true elaine, thanks. In theory, hell with that, in reality, Hug em! Squish em!, Love em!, even talk to em!, it's gotta have some positive effects right?, WinkBig Grin

(27-10-2014, 01:34 PM)myboobs Wrote:  Omg !! Lotus u trying to poke me in the eye ? Nice puppies Wink
thanks boobs!

(27-10-2014, 05:22 PM)iaboy Wrote:  So, out of curiosity, what size bra do you wear these days Lotus?

Honestly, I don't like wearing them, I bought one and threw it out, back then it was a 40C (I think that was almost a year ago) , it's no big deal to me anymore. (I thought it did, but things change).

I'm just a guy, with boobs. Rolleyes , somehow I think JulieTG would be amused. Smile

Edit: However, if by chance I looked like Emily Ratajkowski.......

I'd definetly be playing for the other team. Big Grin

Edit# 2: Sorry Janet I missed ya, thanks Wink

(26-10-2014, 05:21 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(26-10-2014, 05:18 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(26-10-2014, 04:38 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Wow Lotus, I still don't understand how you go out as a male. Smile

Hey POM,

Well ya know, I wait till there's a full moon out, then I can be seen lurking in the shadows lol. I dunno, I'm not fooling anybody, so it's on auto pilot now. WinkRolleyes
--------------------------------------------
Huh

Actually I just open the door and walk out.

Wow, rockin' a 40C? A year ago?

Awesome! Tongue

(26-10-2014, 06:19 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Circulating Androgens --► Estrogens

- Unlike the ovaries and testes, which can synthesize their own androgen precursors, these sites are totally dependent on circulating androgens for conversion to estrogens - such androgens are produced by the adrenal cortex, ovarian stroma (especially in post-menopausal women with endometrial cancer, possibly mediated by LH and insulin) and testis Leydig cells;

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8257]

- Estrogen produced at peripheral sites is probably only biologically active in local tissue - where the aromatase enzyme is produced to convert circulating androgens (ANDROSTENEDIONE in women) to estrogen in tissues containing aromatase, which include:

√ Adipose tissue (mesenchymal cells) – this is a major source of estrogen in men (also the brain) and becomes the major source in post-menopausal women; thus the amount of body fat significantly determines the amount of estrogen produced and stored; the breasts contain significant amounts of adipose tissue;

http://healyourselfathome.com/SUPPORTING...ction.aspx

Hey breast growers, Big Grin I've seen some pretty interesting research in my NBE travels, however imo the lastest info posted is what I consider close to the "The Holy Grail of NBE"
Stayed tuned!!..........the best is yet come! Cool

[Image: c2fo10290k-f6.gif]

OmG lotus....you never stop!
Started my PM back this morning....
it feels so good to get back on track. Cool
I'll wait until next saturday to crank the peony root and reishi back up.

(01-11-2014, 03:20 PM)elainecd Wrote:  OmG lotus....you never stop!
Started my PM back this morning....
it feels so good to get back on track. Cool
I'll wait until next saturday to crank the peony root and reishi back up.

what does reishi do anyway?

(01-11-2014, 03:23 PM)transgender newbie Wrote:  what does reishi do anyway?

Here's a great place to check things out.
I added the Reishi and Peony Root to my PM slowly.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19578

theres also this
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17830

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon