Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

Lotus, those are a pair of pillows. SmileSmileSmile POM

Wow!

(03-10-2014, 06:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I don't know who's these are? RolleyesTongue

Although I'm pretty sure that there DD's @ 11.5 inches.......

Cool
I see those and it's no wonder why you're now in maintenance mode.
People always say that YMMMV with NBE, but damn Lotus you got some SERIOUSLY good mileage out of it.

(03-10-2014, 05:58 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, those are a pair of pillows. SmileSmileSmile POM

Na, it's just my halloween costume, Wink or a pair of flotation devices, yes! Big Grin

(03-10-2014, 11:33 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(03-10-2014, 05:58 PM)pom19 Wrote:  Lotus, those are a pair of pillows. SmileSmileSmile POM

Na, it's just my halloween costume, Wink or a pair of flotation devices, yes! Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------
SmileSmileSmile

(03-10-2014, 09:05 PM)spanky Wrote:  Wow!

Blush

(03-10-2014, 10:13 PM)spoked451 Wrote:  
(03-10-2014, 06:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I don't know who's these are? RolleyesTongue

Although I'm pretty sure that there DD's @ 11.5 inches.......

Cool
I see those and it's no wonder why you're now in maintenance mode.
People always say that YMMMV with NBE, but damn Lotus you got some SERIOUSLY good mileage out of it.

Lol, I saw a before pic from 2 years ago, and it was like a "WTF" moment. Dodgy so, I hear what your saying spoked, only I believe you get what you put in, that's just me though. Keep the faith. Wink

(03-10-2014, 11:49 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Lol, I saw a before pic from 2 years ago, and it was like a "WTF" moment. Dodgy so, I hear what your saying spoked, only I believe you get what you put in, that's just me though. Keep the faith. Wink

Yep, it happens little by little, hence the importance of at least a before picture if not semi regular progress pictures.

Not only did you put in a ton of work, you shared it with the community to which we are all thankful.

You look great Lotus !! Congrats on your amazing results

Thanks spoked and Kristen for your kind words. Wink

I'll say I was pretty moved by Robin's post yesterday. For me, I take solace in music, in both sadness and happiness, and as Robin aptly posted: Life is Short, so imo this song sums up the feeling I have, the band is called P.O.D. (yes, though the name is a little morbid, sorry, it comes from a old banking term Payable On Death). The song takes meaning for the lyrics about feeling "Alive" (it hits close to home for me losing my pops earlier this year, I'm lucky I was there at the end holding his hand as he passed). Today, I'm feeling I should be more thankful to be alive and less sorry and self absorbed about myself, And as in Jessica's case, we never know when our time is up, celebrate life. (Sorry, rant over).

P.O.D-Alive (not the original video, currently it's the only lyric video I could find)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vGkGx5yJjFU

Youth of the Nation, Boom, are cool too.

On a lighter Note:

Rocktober is the start fall, so many possibilities, Holloween, sports, season premiere's (the only time tv is worth watching, lol), leaves changing colors (a perk for the north, lol), FaLL Back (yuk!) cold temps (double yuk!, north sucks!), and oh yeah, head banging music!!!. (Enjoyed all year btw, just something about October, I dunno). Tongue

(06-10-2014, 07:30 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks spoked and Kristen for your kind words. Wink

I'll say I was pretty moved by Robin's post yesterday. For me, I take solace in music, in both sadness and happiness, and as Robin aptly posted: Life is Short, so imo this song sums up the feeling I have, the band is called P.O.D. (yes, though the name is a little morbid, sorry, it comes from a old banking term Payable On Death). The song takes meaning for the lyrics about feeling "Alive" (it hits close to home for me losing my pops earlier this year, I'm lucky I was there at the end holding his hand as he passed). Today, I'm feeling I should be more thankful to be alive and less sorry and self absorbed about myself, And as in Jessica's case, we never know when our time is up, celebrate life. (Sorry, rant over).

P.O.D-Alive (not the original video, currently it's the only lyric video I could find)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=vGkGx5yJjFU

Youth of the Nation, Boom, are cool too.

On a lighter Note:

Rocktober is the start fall, so many possibilities, Holloween, sports, season premiere's (the only time tv is worth watching, lol), leaves changing colors (a perk for the north, lol), FaLL Back (yuk!) cold temps (double yuk!, north sucks!), and oh yeah, head banging music!!!. (Enjoyed all year btw, just something about October, I dunno). Tongue

I hear you re being grateful. I'm feeling emotional today. Had an argument with hubby last night and took off for a drive to clear my head. Then woke up this morn to hear a couple of hours after I drove past this certain stretch of road up from my house where i had driven over a driver had a major accident with another innocent driver and was killed. I keep thinking if id left a little later or he had come through a little earlier it could have been me (he was driving on the opposite side of the road). And what if he was upset when he was driving like I was and that's what caused it Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon