Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Project X (hrt)

I think the processing involves drying the leaves and putting them in a package. Some poor saps here (include me) were misled by the labeling. We ought to call this stuff tea (Camellia sinensis) or white tea. It is not white peony root. I have some thoughts on spearmint which I'll take up when time permits.

(02-08-2014, 02:58 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  I think the processing involves drying the leaves and putting them in a package. Some poor saps here (include me) were misled by the labeling. We ought to call this stuff tea (Camellia sinensis) or white tea. It is not white peony root. I have some thoughts on spearmint which I'll take up when time permits.

Maybe the buyer forgets that we have this thing called the law to help protect us "the Poor consumer" or "sap" (me) that was enacted in 1938 called the Cosmetic Act. The provisions of the U.S. Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act help ensure a tea’s origin and authenticity. A tea marked “Assam,” for instance, must be 100 percent Assam tea. Teas may be marked “Assam blend” or “Assam type” if at least 51 percent of the tea comes from Assam.

Anyways in a perfect world right?, here's method for brewing peony:

Preparation Methods & Dosage Tongueeony root can be taken as a tea, extract or in capsules. Peony Root decoction Use 1 ounce of dried root to 1 pint boiled water to make a simple decoction of peony root. Peony is almost always used in combination with other herbs in Chinese formulations.

Oh I almost forgot this: TOO FUNNY......

Legend has it that the tea tree was turned from peony trees. In the Western Han Dynasty, there was a prefecture chief called Mao Yi. He was an upright and honest official. Disgusted with the corrupt officialdom, he quit his job and lived in reclusion with his mother in remote mountains. Due to old age and fatigue, his mother fell ill. Mao was so worried that he looked for medicine everywhere. One night, when he was asleep, he dreamed that a grey-headed immortal appeared before him and told him that his mother’s illness could only be cured by a carp boiled with new tea. It was severe winter. Mao broke the ice on the lake, jumped into it, and caught a carp. But how could he find new tea in winter? He became upset. Suddenly, 18 peonies in front of him turned into tea trees, with buds coming out like white peonies. So he picked the buds, and cooked it with the carp. His mother, just as expected, became healthy again. Thereafter, the tea produced here has been called white peony tea.

Thanks Lotus for finding the origin name of PW tea. POM

Thanks Lotus for that gem of a story. With or without weird Chinese legends, we can say that white tea ain't going to do much for your boobs even though it may be very pleasant to drink. Did I understand that you are still assessing the effect of white peony root over time? I also wonder what that decoction tastes like. Maybe adding a carp improves the taste. By the way I thought that decoction is what happens after you take PM for a long time.

(03-08-2014, 05:03 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  Thanks Lotus for that gem of a story. With or without weird Chinese legends, we can say that white tea ain't going to do much for your boobs even though it may be very pleasant to drink. Did I understand that you are still assessing the effect of white peony root over time? I also wonder what that decoction tastes like. Maybe adding a carp improves the taste. By the way I thought that decoction is what happens after you take PM for a long time.

Actually the extract taste isn't that bad. White peony root, which comes in extract or capsule form increases aromatase (converts T to E) production which is already going on within your body everyday. I've already assessed WP, I'm saying give WP at least 2 months before taking a self assessment, the same applies with anything else you may take.

I know this is all pretty confusing, both the enzymes '5 alpha reductase and aromatase' have a huge influence on NBE, it's helpful to understand there function and which herbs affect them, the FAQ section will provide you with the information.

I gotta disagree about white tea and NBE, it's very beneficial for healthy breasts.

White tea protects against cancer, heart disease, and stroke, the leading causes of death in the industrial world, as well as numerous other conditions. It eases the symptoms of illness and promotes recovery. White tea strengthens the circulatory and immune systems as well as bones and teeth, and builds healthy skin.

Do you think Lotus 3X 400 mg Reishi will be enough?

(24-07-2014, 01:02 PM)Larana Wrote:  Hi thank you the answers!This is very complicated system,well i begin to understand why have changed my mind,thinking,behavior so hardly and slowly. Angry

i think algebra was easier to learn. good thing Teacher Lotus has patience for us pupils Tongue

(08-08-2014, 09:54 PM)Larana Wrote:  Do you think Lotus 3X 400 mg Reishi will be enough?

Yes, should do just fine. Smile

(08-08-2014, 10:13 PM)squirrelwithboobs Wrote:  
(24-07-2014, 01:02 PM)Larana Wrote:  Hi thank you the answers!This is very complicated system,well i begin to understand why have changed my mind,thinking,behavior so hardly and slowly. Angry

i think algebra was easier to learn. good thing Teacher Lotus has patience for us pupils Tongue

of course háhá Big Grin,
thans Lotus

I'm trying a somewhat new approach for me (nearly a week into it now): nothing but WP (8 droppers a day) + DIM. I am going to see if the WP alone will promote breast growth. Do you think it is foolish or a worthwhile experiment?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon