Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ainterol Europe - Packaging? (repost from PM subforum)

Hi Everyone,

Could anybody tell me whether Ainterol PM (from their EU site) ships in plain packaging or not? Where I live I really don't want the postman reading the name on the packaging and googling it!

Sorry if this is a double post, I couldn't find anything referring to this searching the forums (which has prompted me to finally post on here after years of lurking!)

Bojo

I've only ever ordered from the us site, so I can't say for sure....but mine always came in a pure white plastic sleeve.

I really doubt it's going to be much different from the EU site. Can you imagine how many complaints they'd get if it was labeled "breast enhancement" or something? ;p

Anyways, someone in Europe will likely confirm for you soon.

I always order from ainterol.com rather than the US site because the prices are slightly cheaper, but the shipping is the same price, oddly. I buy enough that they seem to always upgrade me and ship it from New York. It always arrives in a USPS express mail box, and the return address does say Ainterol Herbs, but I can't see why the letter carrier should care. Even if someone goes to the website, there is a lot more there than just PM.

Ok thanks - I went ahead and ordered them! I used to buy from Pueraria.co.uk but I have always had some doubts as to their potency.

Hi there.

I have ordered ainterol products three times now and would confirm that there is no mention of the brand name on the exterior of the packaging.
The only stickers on the outside are German postage and a customs declaration stating they do not have to be declared for import purposes.

Hope this helps and good luck on your journey

2 orders received from ainterol Europe both came in plain package, I to used to order from the other company you mentioned but switched due doubts about potency, new R1 capsules and R2 cream seem to have given fresh growth spurt.

Great, thanks all!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon