Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(23-02-2018, 04:15 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  
(23-02-2018, 01:48 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(23-02-2018, 12:53 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  
(22-02-2018, 10:20 PM)Aria Wrote:  
(22-02-2018, 06:13 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  Hiii Yes I am as of yesterday. I just got my first months worth of Estradiol and spironolactone. I haven't taken my first dose yet. Ima wait till tomorrow cuz I don't want to risk it keeping me up late. Are you familiar with those two meds? I'm trying to decide if Morning or Night would be better to take them.
Been on HRT for 15 months now...   Those two plus progesterone.  While under doctors care.  So, ya, I am familiar.

That's awesome!!! So when during the day do you take yours??? I'm taking my T blocker in the morning and the estra at night.
I'm on Estradiol Patches...  My GD thinks that's the best way for me to go...  It's continuously putting E into my system.  I take 50mg Spiro in the morning along with my 10mg Progesterone.  At noon, I take my last 50 mg Spiro.  My GD says that it's true most of the T is secreted within the first 6 hrs of waking up, but there is a minor spike of T about 4 hrs later.  Also, splitting up the total dosage of Spiro is easier on the system.
Oh Wow! Good stuff! I took my first Estradiol tonight. I get myself easily worked up over things. So I was almost shaky when I took it lol After I let it desolve under my tongue though, I was almost instantly relaxed! I'm so happy to be taking these steps.

(24-04-2020, 05:42 AM)maksimovic Wrote:  
(23-02-2018, 04:15 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  
(23-02-2018, 01:48 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(23-02-2018, 12:53 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  
(22-02-2018, 10:20 PM)Aria Wrote:  Been on HRT for 15 months now...   Those two plus progesterone.  While under doctors care.  So, ya, I am familiar.

That's awesome!!! So when during the day do you take yours??? I'm taking my T blocker in the morning and the estra at night.
I'm on Estradiol Patches...  My GD thinks that's the best way for me to go...  It's continuously putting E into my system.  I take 50mg Spiro in the morning along with my 10mg Progesterone.  At noon, I take my last 50 mg Spiro.  My GD says that it's true most of the T is secreted within the first 6 hrs of waking up, but there is a minor spike of T about 4 hrs later.  Also, splitting up the total dosage of Spiro is easier on the system.
Oh Wow! Good stuff! I took my first Estradiol tonight. I get myself easily worked up over things. So I was almost shaky when I took it lol After I let it desolve under my tongue though, I was almost instantly relaxed! I'm so happy to be taking these steps.

@maksimovic, as with most BreastNexum members I can't figure you out. If you wish people to communicate with you you'll need to stop copy/pasting from threads (and old threads that haven't seen any activity in years people refer to it as necro posting...or necromancing dead threads, I'm not bothered by it though, just don't expect the original OP to respond since we haven't heard from them in years), a separate program thread was made for you by EVE (our admin)... I know you've seen it, you shouldn't spam other members personal program threads with your own pictures. I see you have the means to translate English to French text, why not convert it back to English so folks can understand what the heck your trying to communicate?, and by all means, please leave a comment, question or concern, you might get a response back.

Best of luck to you maksimovic,

L.

I wanted to add a anti androgen for the first time. So I took mint for a month. I seem to be budding and much more sensitive.

(25-04-2020, 02:49 AM)Lotus Wrote:  @maksimovic, as with most BreastNexum members I can't figure you out. If you wish people to communicate with you you'll need to stop copy/pasting from threads (and old threads that haven't seen any activity in years people refer to it as necro posting...or necromancing dead threads, I'm not bothered by it though, just don't expect the original OP to respond since we haven't heard from them in years), a separate program thread was made for you by EVE (our admin)... I know you've seen it, you shouldn't spam other members personal program threads with your own pictures. I see you have the means to translate English to French text, why not convert it back to English so folks can understand what the heck your trying to communicate?, and by all means, please leave a comment, question or concern, you might get a response back.

Best of luck to you maksimovic,

L.

Yeah...it's driving me nuts. Thanks for trying to address it. I have a few minutes every day or every couple of days to catch up on new posts and I continually feel like I'm getting punked by this user. I originally thought he was simply an exhibitionist and wanted people to see his body, but I'm beginning to think that he doesn't understand how this works.

Well he isn't the youngest person here and there may be issues we are not aware of, so kinda patience and understanding, even though yes can be annoying at times. I got annoyed but am trying.
I would personally prefer to try to understand him than to judge. After all from the pics he is one of us and deserves the support if we can give it?
Sorry for going off topic on this thread

Thank you Nipply and Drew for your comments. 

Two options are available for members to use,

Use the report function in each post (bottom right of each post). Click on this function to report members or other issues, it's then forwarded to Eve (admin) for review.

In the " User CP " locate the Buddy/Ignore function (blocks you from seeing the individual) then input the members name. Mind you you'll still the individuals name appear, but no longer see their posts. 

I can tell you that the situation is being looked into.

Hi What's a good daily dose for White Peony?? I have one brand I'm considering on Etsy which has 760 mg's as the daily dose.. I will probably just go with this. I hope you had a nice Holiday(:

Téa

(25-04-2020, 04:56 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I wanted to add a anti androgen for the first time. So I took mint for a month. I seem to be budding and much more sensitive.

Curious, mint supplement or something else?

I've done mint before (multiple forms) but just bought some mint tea and it's pretty incredible (tasting anyway). I double bag it when I have it and I have no doubt it helps.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

(02-02-2020, 01:00 PM)wujo600 Wrote:  1200 mg Reishi ( 600 mg morning and 600 mg evening ) is enough to NBE with 2500 mg pm/day and white peony ? It will block dht ?
That would be my understanding, yes.
WP & RR are both compatible.

Hi All.

I have been recently trying natural products before going fully onto hrt. I have been taking 5 tablespoons divided through day in foods of ground flaxseed . I also am on a fennel extract, and am taking saw palmetto now 150 mg twice a day. I would like to add pygeum extract, but not sure if it would do the opposite? I heard and read it blocks DHT, BUT,  it also INCREASES testosterone??

So...., not sure about adding pygeum extract. Does anyone have any experience with pygeum as an anti-androgen?

Thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon