Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

Hi All,

I've replaced SP with RR but i'm not sure what is the best dose 600 mg per day? I also take PM 1000 mg per day.

HELLO, I ASKED WHICH ANTI ANDROGENS TO TAKE TO BE ABLE TO INCREASE BREAST?
I

I was hoping Lotus could comment or if anyone else knows please chime in.

I read long ago that melatonin is an AA. I have read that it is anti-cancer (important to me). I take 15mg per night. That sounds like a huge dose, but there is a doctor who gives his stage 4 cancer patients 180mg per night. I sleep very soundly.

I was hoping for conformation that melatonin is indeed an AA.

Thank you!

(29-04-2020, 07:43 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thank you Nipply and Drew for your comments. 

Two options are available for members to use,

Use the report function in each post (bottom right of each post). Click on this function to report members or other issues, it's then forwarded to Eve (admin) for review.

In the " User CP " locate the Buddy/Ignore function (blocks you from seeing the individual) then input the members name. Mind you you'll still the individuals name appear, but no longer see their posts. 

I can tell you that the situation is being looked into.
The internet can be very toxic I find. It is best to avoid it when it surfaces.  Many of these people are just attention seeking and from my experience some are just downright heartless.  At least you can ignore here, it is a lot safer than RL can be

I always appreciate your wisdom Lotus.  I just wanted to say that <3

(28-11-2020, 02:38 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(25-04-2020, 04:56 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I wanted to add a anti androgen for the first time. So I took mint for a month. I seem to be budding and much more sensitive.

Curious, mint supplement or something else?

I've done mint before (multiple forms) but just bought some mint tea and it's pretty incredible (tasting anyway). I double bag it when I have it and I have no doubt it helps.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

Spearmint tea is a weakness of mine

(29-10-2022, 11:22 AM)Crystal Amethyst Wrote:  I was hoping Lotus could comment or if anyone else knows please chime in.

I read long ago that melatonin is an AA. I have read that it is anti-cancer (important to me). I take 15mg per night. That sounds like a huge dose, but there is a doctor who gives his stage 4 cancer patients 180mg per night. I sleep very soundly.

I was hoping for conformation that melatonin is indeed an AA.

Thank you!

Hi Crystal Amethyst, melatonin is more than just an an AA, the list is long. From what I've read 15mg is okay, check with your doctor or pharmacist because I'm neither lol. Good luck. Btw, I take 10mg (for years because of insomnia).

Hey, so I was suggested to take Saw Palmetto by somebody hearing me mourn the unchanged progression of my (what is presumeably androgenic) alopecia. I keep telling them i haven't looked into it enough, because i wasn't sure how it interacted with reishi, and if it perhaps interfered with reishi instead of energized, or maybe it would cause health problems taken together- point is, idk, would taking saw palmetto be good addition, assuming my only current AA is my estrogen monotherapy and my reishi?

I tried Testorid. I really felt a swing into the femanine.

(01-11-2022, 12:27 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  I tried Testorid. I really felt a swing into the femanine.

Hi, BillyBoy,
Did you try any of their other formulas?
Checking out the Jungledog site, I figured I might as well ask if anything else had good effects. ;-)
-Dianna

(30-10-2022, 07:51 PM)Zhuzhu Wrote:  I always appreciate your wisdom Lotus.  I just wanted to say that <3

Thank you Zhuzhu  Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon