Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(24-02-2015, 12:58 AM)iaboy Wrote:  
(23-02-2015, 09:08 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(23-02-2015, 09:03 PM)elainecd Wrote:  So.....does this mean to get more boobs I need to cut my balls off?
Or just up my PM, Reishi and Peony Root?
---------------------------------------------------------
Well elaine, that could be a good solution as long as the Dr. would use them as implants. Smile

Oh geeze, someone trying to take over as resident Smart Alec. LOL JEALOUS, wish I thought of it first...LOL

Good one POM ^5
--------------------------------------------------------------------
It was such a serendipity. I was in my office and after reading the post this funny thought came to me. I started laughing and could not stop, so I said oh, well, let our buddies laugh too. Smile

OMG!
Lotus is drawing these chart thingies again....Rolleyes
And there's one of squigily things at the top too.

seriously though, even though they're getting smaller they are actually helping NBE?

(25-02-2015, 10:50 PM)elainecd Wrote:  OMG!
Lotus is drawing these chart thingies again....Rolleyes
And there's one of squigily things at the top too.

seriously though, even though they're getting smaller they are actually helping NBE?

Lol Elaine, those little guys are something though, I don't know what to tell you on the smaller charts lol. BlushBig Grin

5 alpha reductase inhibitor activity Food Weapons lol (stuff that prevents DHT [DHT-bad for boob growth]).

Apricot
Asparagus
Avocado
Banana
Barley
Basil
Beets
Black pepper
Bell peppers
Bok Choy, cabbage
Brussels sprouts
Cacao (seed)
Carrot
Cashew
Cauliflower
Celery
Chick peas
Chives
Cilantro
Corn
Cucumber
Dill
English walnut
Evening primrose oil
Fennel
Ginger
Ginko biloba
Ginseng
Grape
Grapefruit
Green tea
Papaya
Peanut
Pear
Pecans
Pineapples
Potato (found in tuber)
Pumpkin
Lentil
Lettuce
Licorice
Lima bean
Mango
Nettle
Nigella stavia (black caraway & cumin, nutmeg, coriander)
Oregano
Rye (seed)
Sage
Shallots (onions)
Strawberry
Summer squash
Sunflower
Sweet potato
White peony
Valerian

(From Dr. Duke)

Yummy I love most all of that!
Especially avocado, banana, carrots, corn, grapefruit, peanuts, pecans, grapes, pineapple and sweet potato .

In fact a lot of it is on the diet that I do.
I'm floating between 214 and 216 after a couple weeks break.
Going to start another 3 on 4 off round for march.

Thank you Lotus

(26-02-2015, 08:26 PM)elainecd Wrote:  Yummy I love most all of that!
Especially avocado, banana, carrots, corn, grapefruit, peanuts, pecans, grapes, pineapple and sweet potato .

In fact a lot of it is on the diet that I do.
I'm floating between 214 and 216 after a couple weeks break.
Going to start another 3 on 4 off round for march.

Thank you Lotus

Heck yeah, can you see all the possiblities of stomping on DHT with food?, sautéd veggies w/coconut oil, munchies/snacks etc. By having more 5-AR foods in NBE plans we take the pressure of our livers and processing all those supplements, not to mention addressing the harshest of androgens. Besides, the macronutrients alone will lower blood pressure, ease the inflammatory reponse, blood sugars etc.

That's great news on maintaining the weight.
Good luck Big Grin

Looks like my invention years ago of the peanut butter, avocado, and banana sandwich on rye wasn't just a delicious happenstance...! Big Grin

(27-02-2015, 01:30 AM)MissC Wrote:  Looks like my invention years ago of the peanut butter, avocado, and banana sandwich on rye wasn't just a delicious happenstance...! Big Grin

Mmm let me see, good fat, progesterone and a couple of 5 ar's thrown in for good measure. Tongue

.......check! check! and double check!!. Cool

Miss C, you just wrecked 3 of my favorite food groups combining them like that... LOL

(27-02-2015, 05:41 AM)iaboy Wrote:  Miss C, you just wrecked 3 of my favorite food groups combining them like that... LOL

That makes a supergroup... like The Highwaymen or Traveling Wilburys....

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon