Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Anti-Androgens

(16-05-2014, 11:55 PM)Larana Wrote:  Thank you the long answer.All right. Though what shell i take?How much? i do 500mg base dose another day.or i eat PM+licorce. so beside Pm

This is better than pm.However I must be careful.This is dangerous.
What is your oppinion,is this affection on the face?It would be the essence..

Sorry, I totally went overboard didn't I, lol.

This is a good reference, although I would only start with 250mg every other day, and even at that amount I would seriously monitor yourself. And don't go over the suggested time frame. (Yes, that means for about 3 days), I just know it's not easy to take, so I'd advise extreme caution. It would appear that LR has a stronger affinity for estrogen receptors than PM.

Licorice
http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/herb/licorice

Are you talking about an infection?,

Larana, you being a newcomer to NBE, I would advise against using licorice root for now. Why risk damaging your health if you don't have to?

Clara Smile

Just as a heads up, and maybe a warning.

I got hold of some LR, ( this is from memory, I do not have the bottle right now) , according to the bottle it indicated 1 x 450mg three times a day for not more than 5 weeks. So, I figured 1 x 450mg twice a day for 4 weeks, then a week off should be good. Erm no, after two weeks I could feel the effects, I felt off, and sometimes out of sorts. I could also feel my heart pounding during any physical activity.

I ended up cutting the LR down to 1 x 450 a day during the week, then no LR over the weekend.

The feelings I was getting have gone away, and I feel normal again. I also have a doctors appointment mid June so I can get my blood work and pressure checked out.

I did see him in February for a general physical, I know he glanced at my chest, but didn't say anything. I feel this next visit could be more interesting.

Larana,

Seeing that you've been around for a year and your goal is to transition I would ask what are some of your short term goals?.

White peony is a good option.

Wink

(17-05-2014, 12:05 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  Larana, you being a newcomer to NBE, I would advise against using licorice root for now. Why risk damaging your health if you don't have to?

Clara Smile

Oops! Sorry, Larana. I should have looked more closely at your join date. I didn't realize you've been involved in NBE for nearly a year.

Clara Blush

Hi evrybody!

Sorry the later answer.

Clara:
It doesn't matter.Big Grin I'll take licorice becouse,i want to improve the effects.Thank you the worried about.Smile

Lotus:
Thank you your help,i do the next:1000 pm a-day,250 licorice b day.for 3 day,and the end the next month +500 pm

short term goal is: hmmm softer skin and bigger butt,Perhaps this is more important than the breast growing,

long term goal is: face changeing,woman behavior /feeling,mental change,body language and movement,

i thinking about the components:

i take PM,licorice and i will take maca,however this one(maca)isn't effected against pm?well,the maca
increases libido.

What do you think what need to this still?

Oh i forget,white peony?What is that effects?

(22-05-2014, 04:01 PM)Larana Wrote:  Oh i forget,white peony?What is that effects?

White Peony--Estrogenic, blocks 5ar and pro-aromatase - Strong.
A compound found in white peony inhibits the production of testosterone and promotes the activity of aromatase, which converts testosterone into estrogen.

I've been using this, it must be diluted with water because of the alcohol content and use as directed, it's claimed to combine well with LR.

http://www.amazon.com/White-Peony-Root-Extract-4oz/dp/B000OAXVK2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1400772846&sr=8-4&keywords=white+peony

Iowa Select Herbal Extracts are convenient to use, an excellent alternative to herb tea or capsules. Made by a cold process method that extracts the maximum amount of viatmins, minerals, and active constituents of the herb. Herbal Extracts are made to exacting standards, such as those of the German Pharmacopoeia, with a Certified Organic grain ethanol acohol base. Our extracts have a herb strength of 1 to 1 and a 25% alcohol content. Our extensive line of 200 herbal extracts includes many Certified Organic (C.O.)- all grown in compliance with the National Organic Program; some Responsibly Wild-crafted(WC). In 1 ounce (30 ml) and 4 ounce (120 ml) amber bottles with a traditional style dropper insert and sealed with a tamper-evident proof lid. Prices for larger sizes are available upon request.

As far as AA's are concerned, it seems like Licorice Root is la nouvella mode. I made the gradual switch from SP to LR as my SP was running out and I was wanting to make a switch to something with a bit more 'kick'. And LR certainly has kick, as everyone warned. I only take LR about 3 times a week and fluctuate between 2 capsules and 4 capsules: sometimes I do 2-4-2 and other times I do 4-2-4, depending on how I physically feel. I have found that spacing out LR intake is best. Too much at one time has led to minor migraines. Has it 'worked'? Like I said, it's only been a month but in the past month I've made the most substantial progress. I'm not entirely sure if LR is the reason for this or if my body was just going through a growing phase. Nevertheless, I'll stick with using LR until the bottle runs out and then see where I go from there.

One question: Is it best to take you AA like an hr or so before PM or PM an hr or so before your AA or does it matter?

FWIW...I have been using 450 mgs o LR plus 900mgs of WP daily for about a month with no sign of ill affect..

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon