Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Other physical changes from PM?

(31-12-2013, 02:03 AM)frontier Wrote:  
(31-12-2013, 01:28 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  I think perhaps the most important question to contemplate is how do you feel about feminizing your body and mind? Does it make you cringe or want to run for the hills? Or does it bring about a sense of peace and completeness?

I have always wanted to feminize my body and mind, but that seemed like such a crazy, impossible thought, that I suppressed the urge for many years. Lately it's become harder to ignore and PM has given me hope for some sort of middle ground - feel like a woman, but still look enough like a man that I don't have to overhaul my entire life just to quiet my subconscious desires.

It sounds like I shouldn't take PM unless I'm prepared for the unlikely, but possible growth of unconcealable breasts. The middle ground I seek may not exist.

If you are honest to yourself than you are pulled towaeds some formof feminisation .otherwise you would have never thought of it .
I.Like you want some feminisation but not cross over to other side .
At least that is what my inner feelings are .so I am on journey to grow some boobs and butt . I have been wearing panties / thongs /faja's / corset / hold-ups last 12 yrs . Expressing my feminity ! Most likely .
Everyone is diffrent so don't lump yourself in a slot as you are an individual with your own concept of feminity .give some leeway to your femenity and not leave it to your sunset days .
I just wish I had started earlier and maybe some decisions I took would have been diffrent .
Wish you luck whatever way you decide to go .

(31-12-2013, 02:03 AM)frontier Wrote:  It sounds like I shouldn't take PM unless I'm prepared for the unlikely, but possible growth of unconcealable breasts. The middle ground I seek may not exist.

The middle ground you seek doesn't sound like it will make you happy. To me, it sounds like you want to see and feel your breasts the way a woman does. The good news is that it happens slowly. You will have many opportunities to reevaluate your actions and change or stop if you become uncomfortable with it. If you stop NBE, then what you have grown will shrink somewhat and not be so noticeable although depending on how far you go before stopping, you may never be rid of them completely. By the way, don't get discouraged if nothing happens for you in the first month or two. When I say it happens slowly, I'm speaking from experience.

CK, your comments about unleashing the beast made me chuckle, then reflect on the superficial accuracy of gender stereotypes. My first thought when reading your comment about the woman in you wanting more and more when given a taste of freedom was, "What else would you expect from a woman?". Our programming goes deep.

I can truly say that the Emily part of me has taken control. The other way, the angry, lustful grump... he can stay away.

Also, I relate to the changes in the way you view women. Watching mannerisms and behaviors rather than just looking at the jiggly parts. (or if you do, looking with envy.)

Other physical changes? I've mentioned this before, but PM does provide healthful benefits to me.

I'm on my 7 day PM break that I take each month. I'm on day 6 today, and Sunday can't come fast enough. I feel better on PM, there's no question about it.

I got up this morning with stiffness in my joints again. It goes away once I'm up and about, but it takes an hour or so. On PM there's no AM stiffness in my joints or soreness in my lower back. What could explain that?

I can feel the old level of anxiety, nail biting, and impatience returning along with the night erections and lustful thoughts. Angry

You would think that going off PM, I'd get some respite from these sore, budding breasts of mine, but you'd be wrong. But, I don't mind. Big Grin

BTW, I asked my wife if she experienced sore, budding breasts when she was a young girl. She said no. Is it different for GGs? Huh

CK

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon