Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM has no results

(05-01-2014, 02:47 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Damn, sorry to share this in case it's real.

Does it mean that Estrogen will help grow boobs, but Phytoestrogens is normally used to SLOW breast growth (preventing the stronger estrogen compounds from entering)?

"Phytoestrogens are plant-based estrogens. The 2 most prominent sources are soy and flax, although there are some herbs that act as SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators) these include Red Clover, Black Cohosh and European Rosemary. Phytoestrogens have a weak estrogenic effect. They are thought to benefit breast health by locking onto estrogen receptors in breast tissue and thus preventing the stronger and more dangerous estrogen compounds from entering."

From >> http://www.womenswellnessconsulting.com/...index.html

Jesse, you are reading an interesting and informative piece on estrogens, but understand that it's written in context of a woman's body, not a man's.

I'm a novice at understanding the complexities of the human endocrine system, but, trust me, estrogen grows breasts in males, as well as females. Phyto-estrogens will trigger breast growth in males, too, but the effect is much weaker than human estrogen or synthetic estrogen, and not everyone responds the same way.

You say that PM is not working for you. That's unfortunate, but don't give up. Try other approaches. Check out the programs of others here at BN. And, give it time to work.

CK

Hi ClaraKay,

I really really really hope that PM works. I still have 3 bottles of Ainterol pills in the box haha!

(05-01-2014, 03:22 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hi ClaraKay,

I really really really hope that PM works. I still have 3 bottles of Ainterol pills in the box haha!

Well, since you have the herb on hand, I would use it up. Experiment with different dosages, and try taking breaks. You can also vary the dosage day to day. One member took 3000 mg for three days, then dropped down to lower dose the rest of the week. You'll know you are on to something when you feel your nipples start to tingle, itch, or perk up and become sensitive. Keep going. You should begin to feel your breast get sore. The soreness will probably be with you from then on while growth is happening.

Another idea that you might want to try is to take Saw Palmetto or Spearmint along with the PM. Either of those herbs will reduce your testosterone level, making it easier for the PM to work.

If none of that works over several month's try, you may be one of those who doesn't have the in-born capacity to grow breasts. There are genetic girls who are flat as a pancake, so sometimes it's one's lot in life to live without breasts. Sad, but true. Sad

Good luck, Jesse. Somehow I think you will eventually find a way. Smile

CK

Argh..came across another article again..

It says that PM works for menopause women, but even for women it does not help for breast growth. The experiment duration was 6 months, meaning within 6 months there will be NO effect at all?

From >> http://restorativemedicine.org/journal/p...e-support/

"Another double-blind, placebo controlled human clinical trial administered several dosage strengths of Pueraria versus a placebo medication to postmenopausal women aged 45 to 60 and measured the effects on blood lipids, bone alkaline phosphatase, endometrial thickness, and breast parameters. Liver and renal blood parameters were also assessed to rule out any possible organ toxicity caused by the herb. After 24 weeks the groups receiving the Pueraria showed a significant decrease in bone alkaline phosphatase suggesting a reduction in bone resorption and turnover. No measurable changes were seen in the breasts or the endometrium in any group, suggesting that Pueraria does not have a proliferating effect on the uterine lining or breast tissue as do pharmaceutical grade estrogens."

Jesse, are you a GG? If not, why are you concerned about studies of postmenopausal women? Huh

CK

And age 45-60? If you look at the whole article, they had no intent whatsoever to check, or try to increase, breast growth. It was a study to determine the amount of "relief" gained versus synthetic drugs. Looking at the dosages, I'd be quite surprised if anyone, even on the synths, experienced any growth. Women over 45 probably have all the growth they want. They're probably more interested in putting them back where they originated than making them bigger! Breast growth was not the object of the study!! When we look at things such as this, we need to be sure we don't use a "blanket application", and instead decide if what we're looking at even applies to us. And then, when all is said and done, there is always a pretty fair chance that what works for 100 out of 100 women isn't going to do jack squat for you or me. Even when you throw men into a study, ( and good luck finding a study with men on a subject we really need) remember that the selection parameters are much more defined and selective than any group of us in here could ever be.

Sorry, but I just don't see how this applies to me, and not trying to be selfish by saying that. On the other hand, it IS another study done on PM, and hopefully will lead to more.

Hi ClaraKay,

I'm not a GG. I'm a 27 year old MTF. I'm just curious if the research shows that herbs are so weak that even GG won't get much from it, how can a MTF benefits much from it.

Hi PattiJT,

Yes this research is not specifically done to only check on breast growth, but part of it did mention that PM has little or no impact for GG. Further, not all women have fully developed breast. Some might stopped at tanner 3 or tanner 4 stage. But what I understand from this professionally published research is that PM has little/ no impact for GG on breast growth. I'm still trying to look for reliable research papers saying PM can help on MTF breast growth. We will be very grateful that someone will share if by any chance anyone came across it.

(06-01-2014, 10:43 AM)jesse191 Wrote:  I'm not a GG.

Okay, so why be concerned about PM not working for GGs?

You don't need a research paper to tell you that PM works for bio-males, just look in our Pictures section.

CK

Hello everyone, I have one important update to make - IT WORKS.

It's my second month on PM, now I'm on 2000mg/ day without any other herbs. I did feel changes on my nipples and my breast started to bud. However, I'm not sure how long will it last. You can check out my updates here > http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17594

My progress so far:
Dosage: 2000mg (1000mg twice daily, PM Ainterol + Ten Spray)
Duration: 1.5 months
Results: 2cm growth (B-U) + Pain, very sensitive and swollen nipple + budding

Yes, PM works for now, but to what extend? I'm not sure. Let's see how far can PM bring me.

This will be my last post here as I don't think the title of this thread is relevant anymore. All of my new updates will be at > http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17594

(05-01-2014, 02:37 PM)ClaraKay Wrote:  
(05-01-2014, 02:19 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Does this mean that PM for breast enlargement only works for Female, and not Male?

Of course not. This forum is gives testimony to the power of PM to grow breasts for bio-males.
CK

PM just doesn't work for some people, male or female. I am a biological female and it isn't working so well for me. (Ainterol powder form 1000/mg - day).

I have been on PM for about 6 weeks and to be quite honest, all I noticed is that my breasts look more 'deflated' than before, I gained some weight around my midsection (I have always had a flat stomach and do not normally gain weight there) and bad cystic acne.

My jeans are fitting tighter, I have 3 acne scars on my face from PM and my last period was 3 weeks late. As soon as I stopped PM for 3 days, my period came, my cystic acne's inflammation went down and my breasts began to have some more 'growing' pains (I was using progesterone cream when my period began).

I then restarted PM again on the 1st day of my period and decided to go through with it without cycling the PM (adding PM during the 2nd half of my phase this time around) and if anything, the weight came back and my breasts look smaller than ever before.

Honestly, I had WAY more success with EPO than anything. I was taking 6,000 mg/day for hair loss and experienced about .25 inch growth in less than 6 weeks. Only after did I google breast growth and EPO did I stumble across this forum and decided to recently post my findings. And join you all in your NBE journey!

I figured that I'd stick with PM one more month. The pictures attached to this message I took tonight (sorry, I am a bit cold).

So far, I am 3 weeks since my last period and have ZERO swelling (normally I experience some swelling by now). I have NO signs of PMS or anything indicating that my period is coming soon. PM is driving me absolutely bonkers and not working for me, at least thus far. One more month and hopefully I see something.

If not, no worries. But just keep in mind, it doesn't work for everyone, regardless of biological sex. Smile Hugs and best of luck on your journey! xo

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon