Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM has no results

This thread is making me feel very lucky that PM is working for me so well that I'm already scaling back just to slow growth down to give me more time to sort things out. It just goes to show how different people can be.

In thinking about it, even GGs breast growth varies. I've known a few A-cup women whose only way to get breasts was through implants. So it's not hard to imagine that a male could have no potential to grow breasts.

I have to admire those of you who had difficulty with NBE but stuck with it until you found the right program. I wonder if I would have been as determined.

But, now I'm doing it again: assuming that my initial success with growth will continue on until I decide to stop it. Wouldn't it be lark if when I decided to pull the plug at a nice perky A-cup, they kept on going all by themselves to Lotus or sfem size? (wondering which emoticon to insert here and not finding one).

CK

(22-12-2013, 09:07 AM)jesse191 Wrote:  Hi peeps,

I've been using Ainterol 4 500mg pills + Breast Spray TEN10 for 2 months, and there are no results at all (not even any pain/ itchy), there are many people claiming that they felt/ see the results in 1-2 weeks, but is there anyone who experience no results/ impact from PM too?

I've even been massaging and taking 2 cups of milk daily + mutli vits as adviced. Very lost now @.@

Change to these:
Biovea www.biovea.com/uk/
Purafem purafem.com/‎

Try these and let me know ..

I have been using PM for years now, and in pretty high dosage (2500-4000 daily). And I have had pretty decent luck with my growth over that time, but I have always suspected that the potency of the PM has been inconsistent. After all, what do we really know about the companies that produce this substance and their methods. Oh sure, Ainterol comes with tamper resistant packaging which is a good sign I suppose, but as they are an unregulated supplier of a substance never truly tested by the FDA or any other reliable and trustworthy agency I can find record of (not that the FDA is necessarily trustworthy... anyone seen Dallas Buyers Club? If not, do so, it is a great film!), how do we know that one batch is the same as another? How do we know, for that matter, that Ainterol even tries to be sure that the quality is consistent? Oh, that's right, they tell us it is. Dodgy And , of course, the same can be said for every other company producing PM.
Don't get me wrong, I continue to take this lovely stuff. What choice is there really?
When people get different results I think we all need to realize that there is precious little here (or anywhere) in the way of real, hard, factually verifiable science. We get bits and pieces of various studies from various sources each having looked at some vaguely relevant and connected area of research, but none specifically combining all the needed factors to determine proper procedures for engineering breast growth in males by using PM. No one has done that. Not that I have ever seen.Sad
I have been reading these boards for a long time and I have seen a lot of members come and go. I have also seen many different pieces of research posted and found that much of it is contradictory. Some research shows SP as an anti-androgen ( and I use it myself, hoping for that result) but other research seems to say SP can actually increase testosterone (so sometimes I top using it, afraid of that result). Some articles (and members) promote progesterone cream (I've tried that, too!) while others claim it kills breast growth (so I don't use it with any consistency). Seriously, I have seen all these articles over the years. It is confusing. What's a girl to do? :-)
Add to that the fact that the effect of these substances has to be altered by our personal situations (age, height,weight, genetics, metabolism etc), and the whole thing, it seems, goes out the window in terms of real, verifiable science.
I think, dear ones, that we are all a little like the alchemists of old, operating in the dark with little real knowledge, guessing our way along on faith, bravery, and imagination (with a little gullibility thrown in) and relying upon a kind of spoken word (alright... typed word) oral history of the very unscientific experiments each of us is performing upon our decidedly non-medically trained selves as our guide.
Sheesh! No wonder we get different results.
Sigh...
What's a girl to do? Really?
I think I will take some more PM, and then I think I will go shopping. Smile

Merry Christmas everyone! (Unless you don't celebrate Christmas... in which case, Happy Winter Solstice! or Happy Saturnalia! or Happy whatever you celebrate at this time of year to chase away the winter blues! Smile

Excellent post Samantha,

If Santa brought or own scientific research team what would our expectations be?

Perhaps somebody is listening already, who knows?, or if the seed could be planted right?, the research test subjects here already have a wealth of information. To me it seems like a no brainer.

L

(22-12-2013, 09:07 AM)jesse191 Wrote:  Oh well, it seems that many people do not have good experience with NBE too. Just trying to figure out is it only me or what.

Jesse, measure your results in terms of what you've gotten out of NBE so far. Obviously you haven't achieved your main goal yet, but has PM given you any emotional benefits?. You haven't given it enough time yet!, hang in there! Smile

(24-12-2013, 06:21 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Excellent post Samantha,

If Santa brought or own scientific research team what would our expectations be?

Perhaps somebody is listening already, who knows?, or if the seed could be planted right?, the research test subjects here already have a wealth of information. To me it seems like a no brainer.

L

Yes, I agree. Samantha, your post is well said, and a useful reminder that we are all engaged in varying amounts of experimentation on ourselves as guinea pigs. Since most research studies are financed by companies or institutions motivated by profit potential, I suspect that little will be done to quantitatively establish the value of herbs for NBE. And as long as the regulatory agencies (FDA) continue to ignore these natural supplements, suppliers are more than willing to keep selling their products, without benefit of scientific support and quality controls, by making false or misleading marketing claims. Buyer beware.

CK

My opinion is that you are using way to much PM. Dump the capsules and get the liquid extract. Cycle it. Think about stopping all of it for about 4-5 weeks to let your body adjust then come at it slow with the liquid. The spray alone is plenty me thinks,and in the capsules and you are over the top.
An earlier thread that I started saw my "credibility" challenged on this very same subject.
Just like everything else on the internet,you're just gonna have to "trust me" on this one.
My challenger asked why I don't post pics of my progress. I am a very private person,I dont do "selfies" and I certainly would not do a selfie of my chest regardless of a challenge.
I am giving you good advice. What do you have to lose by taking less product? A healthier liver, that's what.
Slow down and don't rush it. In my early days of NBE,all of the "gurus" on here posted all kinds of jacked up routines with enough shit to kill a cows liver. With PM I'm claiming that sometimes less is more.
Let the flaming begin.

Hi Breastquest,

May I know what is your program with NBE and secondly are you a GG? Personally I have tried with just 1 PM capsule of 500mg/day for 1 month and I get nothing. I went cold turkey for 1 month and restarted the program with 500mg/day, 2nd week 1000mg, 3rd week 1500mg and 4th week 2000mg/day, and now I'm adding FG. Still don't feel anything. Oh and I also added the spray. The next thing I will do is ramping it up all the way to 4000mg to see if the strongest and most popular herbs in NBE will yield any results for me, since I have tried promensil RC pills too. I don't think the dosage is a lot, given that a GG is recommended to take 1000mg to feel the impact. But I do agree that for long term, taking high dosage of herbs and all will damage the liver.

Hi Samantha,

Great post and sharing!

I agree especially the part describing some of us as alchemist haha! Well, I'm definately one of those that is testing it blindly since I have went to a few GPs and Endos, all told me the same thing - NBE is a waste of time, unless I want to take a truck loads of herbs. However, since there are so many positive comments and posts here, I was thinking why not give it a try - for about 2-3 years. Slowly ramping it up with different herbs and programs. Oh well, never try never know. There might be really successful NBE people, and there might also be marketers blending in here to hype things up.

Hi ladyboy_in_da_cocoon,

Thanks for the recommendation. Unfortunately I have purchased a 6 months supplies with Ainterol. I will try with Ainterol and if it fails, I will just give up on NBE. Don't think I have the budget/ patience to try some other brands.

Hi ClaraKay,

You're definately the few lucky ones who get results from NBE. Oh well, maybe I will get results too after another 1-2 months, who knows? Big Grin

Does this mean that PM for breast enlargement only works for Female, and not Male?

"Men Too!
Men can benefit too. We know that male estrogen increases through time, while testosterone falls, due to aging, body fat, hormonal replacement, pesticides, nutritional deficiencies, prescription medications and excessive alcohol intake. It’s a condition called estrogen dominance.
In fact, studies have shown that the estrogen levels of the average 54-year-old man is higher than those of the average 59-year-old women! The end result is that these high levels of estrogen can cause reduced levels of testosterone, fatigue, loss of muscle tone, increased body fat, loss of libido and sexual function and an enlarged prostate.
So Pueraria has potential benefits for men too. It does not produce male breasts and may actually reduce this sign of aging plumpness.
But don’t suppose PM will take the place of good diet, exercise, cutting down on alcohol and losing plenty of weight."

From - http://www.drgregemerson.com/news/best-h...-estrogens

(05-01-2014, 02:19 PM)jesse191 Wrote:  Does this mean that PM for breast enlargement only works for Female, and not Male?

Of course not. This forum is gives testimony to the power of PM to grow breasts for bio-males.

CK

Damn, sorry to share this in case it's real.

Does it mean that Estrogen will help grow boobs, but Phytoestrogens is normally used to SLOW breast growth (preventing the stronger estrogen compounds from entering)?

"Phytoestrogens are plant-based estrogens. The 2 most prominent sources are soy and flax, although there are some herbs that act as SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators) these include Red Clover, Black Cohosh and European Rosemary. Phytoestrogens have a weak estrogenic effect. They are thought to benefit breast health by locking onto estrogen receptors in breast tissue and thus preventing the stronger and more dangerous estrogen compounds from entering."

From >> http://www.womenswellnessconsulting.com/...index.html

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon