Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

[/b]A peacemaker always fares better than an agitator. Napoleon Hill

Strong lives are motivated by dynamic purposes. -- Kenneth Hildebrand

Does that mean the booby seekers have strong lives? Smile POM

One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time. -- Andre Gide

Smile
POM

If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise. -- Robert Fritz

Life is just a short walk from the cradle to the grave and it sure behooves us to be kind to one another along the way. -Alice Childress, playwright, author, and actor (1916-1994)

When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber. -- Sir Winston Churchill

I personally never had Gd, but like any other dysphoria, I believe it should be recognized and solved properly and with compassion like some of the ladies here.

This is a good video on GD:

http://on.aol.com/show/true-trans-518250...=webmail27

A THOUGHT FOR TODAY:

To be nobody but myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. -E.E. Cummings, poet (1894-1962)

The heights by great men reached and kept were not attained by sudden flight, but while their companions slept, they were toiling upward in the night. -- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. -Friedrich Nietzsche, philosopher (1844-1900)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon