Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mind and Body

About the only thing that comes to us without effort is old age. -- Gloria Pitzer

Smile

Of all the self-fulfilling prophecies in our culture, the assumption that aging means decline and poor health is probably the deadliest. -- Marilyn Ferguson

Transgender ex-Navy SEAL lives in 'gray world'

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/03/us/lady-va...?hpt=hp_c2

How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world. Anne Frank

Happy Friday----POM

Happy Friday!

Plenty of kind, decent, caring people have no religious beliefs, and they act out of the goodness of their hearts. Conversely, plenty of people who profess to be religious, even those who worship regularly, show no particular interest in the world beyond themselves. -John Danforth, priest, ambassador, senator (b. 1936)

The habitual procrastinator is always an expert creator of alibis.
Napoleon Hill

The solution-repeat often to yourself the following:

DO IT NOW. <3
POM

Science may have found a cure for most evils; but it has found no remedy for the worst of them all - the apathy of human beings. -- Helen Keller

The solution-Repeat often to yourself when you are down the following:

I AM HEALTHY, I AM HAPPY, I AM GRATEFUL. POM

Do the things, and you shall have the power. Emerson

Every thought you release becomes a permanent part of your character. Napoleon Hill

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon