Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Emotions

Well, here's another example of how my emotions are much closer to the surface since I've been taking Pueraria Mirifica and allowing more feminine expression in my life.

The other night I watched the Beatles Tribune on CBS. Katy Perry sang one of my favorite Beatles songs, Yesterday. Half way into her beautiful rendition, I began to sob with tears flowing down my face. Nothing quite like this has ever happened to me before. It was over fairly quickly, but, you know, it felt good.

If you missed it, here's a link:

http://www.heavy.com/entertainment/2014/...niversary/

It's more impactful in HD and surround sound.

I'm not quite sure why the performance caused such an emotional reaction, but it had something to do with past regrets.

Clara (thinking the crying can be good sometimes) Blush

This is very helpful it explains alot of what i am feeling. to hear others share the same kind of feelings and emotions gives me hope, and some sort of calmness
I still think one of the biggest struggles will be having my wife try to understand
thanks again
loving it

Honey, don't even get me started on emotions... mine have changed so much in the last four years. I cry now at the drop of a lash... tee hee.
Of course, that could just be because I am more than a little unhinged...Tongue

Emotions are what drives us day to day from experience to experience . They lift us up or pull us down. Before I started taking pm I had anger and bad self talk that played big part on working on my emotions in a bad way. I worried what other people thought of me.I also felt when I was being used and taking advantage of a little mad. I use to hold that anger In me and let it eat away at me. then when I confronted my anger l had knots in my stomach and very bad self talk inside my sub conscience. Since I started pm that is all gone no more bad self talk or holding in anger. I can speak with open mind Clear thoughts and calm composure. no more knots just relaxed emotions flow out of me with very control self talk. I don't want to go back to my old emotions ever again . For the time in my life I feel in control.
The breast growth is a plus. I love nipple orgasm so much that is another story
boys and girls.

Think at times that NBE was made me a cranky bitch at work sometimes, and that this has taken back some of my female co-workers because they were use to me being so laid back. Also I have a stressfull job and I have had to pull myself out of having a meltdown like the ones my female co-workers have sometimes. I think that I have to control by emotions now more than before NBE.

You make a valid point, Whybreasts. Emotions can be negative as well as positive. PM tends to amplify your emotions either way. That can be a blessing or a curse. Being able to control one's emotions is a quality that is admired in the work place. Sometimes emotions can overwhelm rational thought processes. That's not good in most cases.

On the positive side, I've found myself more sensitive to others' feelings and points of view. That has helped in my marital relationship. Being retired, I can't say how it might affect my relationship with coworkers.

Clara Smile

Seems I can be an outlier in the smallest of statistical samples...!

6 months in on PM, and I have not noticed one bit of heightened emotion. Not that I've ever really had any, mind you... I am very mellow and even-tempered, and always have been. I'm slow to anger and slow to sadness.

And I freaking hate sappy movies. If you made me watch that Christmasy crap, I'd probably put an axe through the TV, which would begin to express my level of hatred for sappy movies. There may be vomiting. Maybe I have an innate resistance to emotional manipulation or something.

Naw, y'all can cry over your soap operas all you want. I'll go play hockey with Karren, and I can't even skate worth a crap. They could use me as the puck for all I care. That would give me something to cry about. So there ya go.

Miss C,

While it's true you may be an outlier, I don't think you're alone in this regard. If I recall correctly, Pansy-Mae also reported no emotional changes or brain-rewiring after taking pm for a number of years. I think something else worth mentioning is not all genetic females are very emotional or care to watch sappy movies.

If there is ever a NBE convention organized, I guess we shouldn't watch sappy movies together, or at least keep the axes hidden while you're around. Big Grin
Smile 

My emotions r running high today my first day wearing pantys and a bra to work wow this feels good

I rather think it is very easy for us males to get a stereotypical view of what we think being a female implies.

Certainly I have to regularly stop and think about the female goal I am attempting to move toward - I am not convinced there is, in reality, the person I idealise as the individual I would ideally become.

Just as genetic males exhibit varying degrees of 'maleness and femaleness', so do genetically based females.

I guess I remain to be convinced of any particular outward expressions as signatures of gender although, of course, I recognise the greater likelihood of particular traits being characteristic of the sexes.

I have always had a tendency to emotion - for as long as I can remember I have cried bucketfulls every time I hear Roberta Flack singing 'The First Time' and 'happily ever afters' get me every time - but I am not sure the shift to an estrogen based lifestyle has had much impact on this - other than perhaps to accept it for what it is. Then of course, that might be because, unknown to me until recently, I have always had a female side.

Tricky this!!

M x

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon