Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

newbie here, just got my pm

Let me say what a great site this is, tons of info. I've been taking SP, FG and red clover for over a year now and have seen some results. Thought I would take it to the next level with PM. Im going to take it slow as has been suggested and I'm not looking for instant results but I do have a couple of questions. Should I stop taking the others and just concentrate on the PM? Second is how important is the calcium and what kind should be used. Thanks

Welcome. Yes to your first question. Calcium is supposed to help with absorption of the PM, but no-one can say if you require that help. Try the FAQ site for beginner's info.

Thanks, is there a calcium supplement or do you take a multi vitamin? It also says on the bottle no alcohol. What affects will that have?

No alcohol? Really? Well, speaking for myself only, I have never considered giving up my scotch and, some 3 or 4 years into this adventure, I have some very (I think) decent growth. For that matter (knowing , as I type, that it is likely to produce some frowns and tsk,tsks from some quarters) I have also not given up my second favorite vice, my little cafe cigars, which I dearly love. But, I also strongly feel that our individual physical dispositions (height, weight, age, metabolism, etc, and especially genetics) have more to do with our development than do things like moderate alcohol or tobacco intake. Of course, I could be wrong. Had I gone without my Glenlivet and Macanudo's all these years, perhaps my girls would now rival Dolly Parton.... But I doubt it. :-) Besides, life is too short....Tee hee.

(21-12-2013, 03:22 AM)Samantha Rogers Wrote:  No alcohol? Really? Well, speaking for myself only, I have never considered giving up my scotch and, some 3 or 4 years into this adventure, I have some very (I think) decent growth. For that matter (knowing , as I type, that it is likely to produce some frowns and tsk,tsks from some quarters) I have also not given up my second favorite vice, my little cafe cigars, which I dearly love. But, I also strongly feel that our individual physical dispositions (height, weight, age, metabolism, etc, and especially genetics) have more to do with our development than do things like moderate alcohol or tobacco intake. Of course, I could be wrong. Had I gone without my Glenlivet and Macanudo's all these years, perhaps my girls would now rival Dolly Parton.... But I doubt it. :-) Besides, life is too short....Tee hee.
I love a cuppa 8 a day n me cigerellos ( cafe creme )
It suppose to be wrong Sad I know . Spank me :p

I've read so many posts about taking it slow and side affects from PM so I just wanted to make sure. I really didnt want to give up alcohol either but didn't want any adverse reactions. If it just slows down progress so be it. Thanks everyone with their responses

(21-12-2013, 12:47 AM)dnancd123 Wrote:  Thanks, is there a calcium supplement or do you take a multi vitamin? It also says on the bottle no alcohol. What affects will that have?

I don't take calcium specifically, never have. I presume they say no alcohol because it somehow inhibits the function of the herb. What I do know is that if you go off your scotch, you will almost immediately develop a severe case of sobriety. The only way to get rid of it is to go back on your meds. I wouldn't take the chance of it becoming an ongoing problem, and just stay with a moderate intake of scotch, wine, whatever your thing is. ymmv

I was going to reconsider NBE if I had to stop drinking(only kidding) I've been taking 500mg, one in the morning and one at night fot the last couple of days and have not had any adverse reaction yet. I will up the dosage after a week. Will upping the dosage just give you faster results or do you need the stronger dosage to get any results? I'm not looking for DD' since I wear t-shirts to work during the summer. Just looking for more definition and the the brain re-wiring I've read about. Thanks again

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon