Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Health&Diet

The feminization was one of the goals,

The possibility of getting breasts alone without any other feminization seems like we should consider it likely too happen at some point.

With that, you experience the mimics of estrogen in your system and effecting ones emotions and being altered in one way or another.

So, I ask, doesn't ones perception change on just about everything else you do when these changes happen?, we know about the calming benefits of PM, but that changes it right there, right?. (Not trying to split hairs here people)

How many see facial changes from just being on PM and BO?, we do get asked that quite often from new members if anybody already hasn't noticed.

L.

(16-12-2013, 03:24 AM)Lotus Wrote:  The feminization was one of the goals,

The possibility of getting breasts alone without any other feminization seems like we should consider it likely too happen at some point.

With that, you experience the mimics of estrogen in your system and effecting ones emotions and being altered in one way or another.

So, I ask, doesn't ones perception change on just about everything else you do when these changes happen?, we know about the calming benefits of PM, but that changes it right there, right?. (Not trying to split hairs here people)

How many see facial changes from just being on PM and BO?, we do get asked that quite often from new members if anybody already hasn't noticed.

L.
U r right . I recon one should know exactly what they are looking for before starting a program . Maybe even take a break if emotions change too much. I am keeping an eyeon that .

I dunno,

When I cease in considering myself somewhat useful and not being able to contribute, I'd have to go back and lurk or from the rock I climbed out from,lol

But what's the value in that?

L. x

(16-12-2013, 03:52 AM)Lotus Wrote:  I dunno,

When I cease in considering myself somewhat useful and not being able to contribute, I'd have to go back and lurk or from the rock I climbed out from,lol

But what's the value in that?

L. x
There are always members who could learn from your expirience Wink

Those who can, do; those who can't, teach!

Smile

Well I was trying to add this face massage video and unfortunately was falling asleep and never finished due to some technical difficulties,lol

I'll try later!

Now, Lotus!! You SHOULDN'T be posting that here!! It has NOTHING to do with growing tits!! You don't want the head masters to get cheesed off at you!!

(16-12-2013, 08:18 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Erorr

Ah! You've seen the error of your ways!!

A Facial Massage in Less Than 10 minutes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=V4ANcs7oh9s

There are numerous facial massages videos, this is just one example, I think I like the Tanaka series the best.

Face is one of the subjects here, just trying too find a inexpensive way to get the best result.

L.

Possible reason behind the rashes,

Eczema-A dermatologist informed me that's what the rash was, said more than likely it's the body washes used, that dry's the skin out. Like I thought about the humidity, or in my case the lack of.

Good news for some, hopefully that's all it is, but here's a link for more info:

http://www.nationaleczema.org

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon