Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A little off the breast topic

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to get me. :-)

Hey all. Sorry it took me so long to get back. Working retail sucks. Especially when you have to find time to do a video chat with your girlfriend. I did start the hormone process and tried to complete it again. I was on premarin at one point and estradiol the other. The doctor was a bit flaky, the interesting part was that he worked for the Howard Brown Health Center here in Chicago. It's a pain in the butt to get to for me. 2 hour commute because I don't have a car. The metabolism is ridiculous compared to the rest of my family. Most of which are I've 200 lbs and under 6 feet. I'm tallest and lightest at 6ft 155lbs. I've been a member here for that amount of time because I did start PM at one point but quickly found a better use for it for a female co-worker going through menopause so without it I didn't want to bother anyone about stupid questions. So I figured with the description of uses the sales site give they would benefit her faster than they would me. All steroids I have been on were for asthma. Mostly inhaled corticosteroids ie. Advair. Prior to that was anything that was deemed good for asthma patients. Unfortunately I good not research Spiro before taking it. I will have to do that.

Last thing, I can't have breast growth as it would break a promise made to my girlfriend. She didn't like the idea of dating a woman but would not mind an androgynous boyfriend.

It seems like your girlfriend has constructed a rather small box for you to dance around in. With the constraints you mention, just exactly what is it you hope to change/improve? Does she mind/want you to look different, or effeminate? Or just act different? Guess I'm just confused.

She would like a more androgynous appearance. She doesn't like breasts, but I explained to her that unless I go a surgical route there is no way for my body to become androgynous without at least budding if I were to take a hormonal approach to it. Even if it is herbal. What she wants is a smaller waist, bigger hips, thighs and calves. The bigger hips would give the illusion of a smaller waist. Other wise I would be going the corset route for the waist, which I don't mind and she finds arousing. I find them comfortable.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon