Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

She`s not there anymore

Does this happen a few days out of every lunar cycle? Big Grin

But seriously, I think AnnabelP is on the right track. My pendulum swings a bit too, but not to such extremes as I've always been pretty mellow and even-tempered.

Think of it like waves about a centerline. The higher the amplitude above the center, the lower it goes below -- the distance from center remains the same above and below.

Do you practice any form of meditation?

Thanks for all the messages

Annabelle you may not be of Track there as I have always had a submissive wish side and do love admire controlling strong females and fantasy of dominatrix ?

Julie

Miss c
Yes agreed

In other forum it was pointed out that the herbs help modulate and even out the sine waves

Problem mine goes end of spectrum to end of spectrum

Not like a wave it's more like a cannon

Julie

As a relative newcomer to all this, I have always thought you were having publicly the same sort of mental wrangling which, I presume, some others are having in private.

I feel for you in your anguish, shared, although to a much lesser degree here.

For those of us not absolutely single minded in purpose, there is inevitably confusion and contradiction.

Take care you

Love

David

David
thank you,

By having it publicly we can all learn , hopefully

Julie

Julie,

I've enjoyed your thoughts here,you add a certain spice that otherwise is lacking,though sometimes I'm just trying to keep up,lol

I wish you the best whatever you do!

Lotus_4(◦)(◦)xx

Lol

I'm sure I'll be back , but mind you not actually left yet, she has though for the moment

My friends emailed today from another forum saying

She won't go she will be back

Binge, purge, binge, purge,

Even the wife said she was nice to have around ?

Today I feel good , very good , although it is like a bereavement , even thinking about her makes me sad, it's like a death ????????

Welcome to the world of twin soul or bi-gender

Julie and ?

(05-12-2013, 10:02 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Lol

I'm sure I'll be back , but mind you not actually left yet, she has though for the moment

Even the wife said she was nice to have around ?

Today I feel good , very good , although it is like a bereavement , even thinking about her makes me sad, it's like a death ????????

Welcome to the world of twin soul or bi-gender

Julie and ?
Julius ?

(05-12-2013, 10:02 PM)julieTG Wrote:  .....but mind you not actually left yet, she has though for the moment

Funny, when I read this bit, I had a minor 'lightbulb' moment and connected two things which I should have realised years ago.

I've been x-dressing for well over 50 years and throughout that time there have been quite a few times when I've got rid of everything and swore that I'd never do it again...that lasts for a few weeks, or a few months and, a couple of times for a few years, but sooner or later it ALWAYS comes back.
I've known many TV's/CD's over the years and everyone can relate similar stories.

Fast forward to NBE/PM...take a low/medium dose PM and the need to dress drops to almost zero .... take a high dose and the "What am I doing and I'm going to stop" kicks in ...stop, and the need to dress and/or take PM comes back, and we are back on the merry go round!! I know from others comments that many of us relate to this as well.

I haven't had time to think it right through and I don't pretend to understand the correlation, but the pattern is so similar that there must be something.

So Julie, I suspect that you haven't found the PM dose that keeps the two ends of you roughly in balance. I know you said you were only taking three, but maybe thats too much, given the speed with which you said you responded when you restarted PM a couple of months ago.

Pansy
could be but the switch was INSTANT
and have been on lower doses last 2 weeks

J

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon