Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Winters here

can you tell ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Lol Smile. I find my nipples harden up in cold Wink

Im ready for spring! though I've been wearing my suction domes out and about under my winter coat....

I would love to noogle but would be too obvious to my partner Sad
To date she is not aware what i am doing . Herbs i take are dual purpose and can be explained away .

Wishing you succsess in your growth Smile

Following others updates Wink

I will have to plod on with my slow progress Sad

I don't wear them in front of my wife.... I can usually find a couple hours a day alone to use them.... driving to and from work..... early morning.... she's not a bog fan of my "hobby" but as long as I keep them out of her face! lol

Me n'wife run business and live above the business there is no getting away. Only place you have total privacy is bathroom Smile.

My partner would hit the roof if i tell her what i am upto Sad

Gradual growth can presented as fate accompli Wink

For me the cold weather usually means itchy breasts rather than pointy nipples. Sad

(30-11-2013, 06:10 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  For me the cold weather usually means itchy breasts rather than pointy nipples. Sad

Itchy breast ! Havent heard that1 before !

(30-11-2013, 08:22 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  
(30-11-2013, 06:10 AM)flamesabers Wrote:  For me the cold weather usually means itchy breasts rather than pointy nipples. Sad

I think it's because the cold weather makes my skin dry which in turn creates the itching sensation in my breasts.

(30-11-2013, 03:51 PM)flamesabers Wrote:  
(30-11-2013, 08:22 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  

I think it's because the cold weather makes my skin dry which in turn creates the itching sensation in my breasts.
Moisturiser ??

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon