Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey for breast enlargement

(10-12-2013, 03:22 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  I ordered maka + algerine from amazon . 2 weeks and no delivery !!
And I deleted email confirming my order Sad
Fuffing hell Sad

If you ordered from Amazon, it'll be in your order history on amazon. As far as I have been able to figure out, there is now way to delete items from your order history on Amazon. You can delete your search history, but not orders.

(10-12-2013, 06:23 AM)MyNewGyrlz Wrote:  
(10-12-2013, 03:22 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  I ordered maka + algerine from amazon . 2 weeks and no delivery !!
And I deleted email confirming my order Sad
Fuffing hell Sad

If you ordered from Amazon, it'll be in your order history on amazon. As far as I have been able to figure out, there is now way to delete items from your order history on Amazon. You can delete your search history, but not orders.

Will give that a try thx Smile

(10-12-2013, 05:51 AM)Missed Miss Wrote:  
(10-12-2013, 05:40 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  4.30 am and I aint slept a wink Sad
Pulled muscle in shoulder , in extreme pain :Sad
Aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggg

Try a heating pad, or switch that with an ice pack every hour, but only use them for 15 to 20 minutes each, anymore than that'll do more damage than good. I'm not sure if the ice will help, but the heat should. Also see if you, or someone with you can massage it, and try to swirl it around clockwise for a few beats, then counter clockwise and work the kinks out.
I use hot water bottle and get affected area as hot as I can bear than do strtch excesiise

Arm is lot better today Smile
Was able to drive to my hyginist appt .

Traced my maca+algerine order on amazon and del---3-23 dec !!!
Useless usa supplier Sad

My herb supplies from

http://www.justingredients.co.uk/

Is the cheapest place on web with very good service .
They don't do PM and have asked them why . Waiting for their reply.

(11-12-2013, 03:30 AM)mymoobs Wrote:  Arm is lot better today Smile
Was able to drive to my hyginist appt .

Traced my maca+algerine order on amazon and del---3-23 dec !!!
Useless usa supplier Sad

My herb supplies from

http://www.justingredients.co.uk/

Is the cheapest place on web with very good service .
They don't do PM and have asked them why . Waiting for their reply.

had email today and they MIGHT stock it Smile

been on FG + FN + SP + WY last 2 weeks and certainly notice little itching at the nipples and slight puffiness . get constant urge to squeeze nipples . i presume this is normal when growth kicks in . i also notice minute droplet of clear liquid when squeezing nipples Big Grin

(12-12-2013, 02:22 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  been on FG + FN + SP + WY last 2 weeks and certainly notice little itching at the nipples and slight puffiness . get constant urge to squeeze nipples . i presume this is normal when growth kicks in . i also notice minute droplet of clear liquid when squeezing nipples Big Grin
----------------------------
I am not sure if it is ok to squeeze the nipples often.

(12-12-2013, 04:53 PM)pom19 Wrote:  
(12-12-2013, 02:22 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  been on FG + FN + SP + WY last 2 weeks and certainly notice little itching at the nipples and slight puffiness . get constant urge to squeeze nipples . i presume this is normal when growth kicks in . i also notice minute droplet of clear liquid when squeezing nipples Big Grin

is it anywhere on forum as to why ??

(12-12-2013, 05:12 PM)mymoobs Wrote:  
(12-12-2013, 04:53 PM)pom19 Wrote:  

is it anywhere on forum as to why ??
----------------------
I am not sure where I read that. Go ahead and google it.

What's your dosage of FG, if your prolactin is high it's possible that may be the cause. But I remember reading that its somewhat of a concern in bio-males and should be aware of if the liquid changes color.

L.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon