Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey for breast enlargement

(08-12-2019, 04:34 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Holy Cow you’re getting big! 
Awesome development! 
What’s your program, again?
Very Nice! Congrats!!

I am cheating a bit  Blush the vest I am wearing is one of those slimming vest and I just rolled down the front bit under my boobs . That is what makes them bigger . But I loved the way they jiggle when walking and shows bit of bumph when wearing shirt . I am still A cup  Angry Angry

(08-12-2019, 04:34 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Holy Cow you’re getting big! 
Awesome development! 
What’s your program, again?
Very Nice! Congrats!!

I am cheating a bit  Blush the vest I am wearing is one of those slimming vest and I just rolled down the front bit under my boobs . That is what makes them bigger . But I loved the way they jiggle when walking and shows bit of bumph when wearing shirt . I am still A cup  Angry Angry

Those are spilling out like crazy. You’re way more than an A. What is your program? You look great.

(09-12-2019, 12:13 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Those are spilling out like crazy. You’re way more than an A. What is your program? You look great.
At present 1600 mg pm , 600mg sp  twice daily and wild yam Creme massage before bed .

Want to add MSM and maca .

That’s a fairly standard program. It’s working well for you. Lotus advised on using American Ginseng for its Saponins. I had success with it. I tried FG with Saponins, too. I liked those. They didn’t survive my purge back in August, though. Lotus also advised using Black Currant Oil, Citicoline & L-Cysteine. The latter unclogs growth hormone receptors. Citicoline boosts GH by a factor of four. Currant has the highest GLA’s. Much higher than Evening Primrose, and also boosts GH. I’m not one for daily exercise and I believe it’s working for me.

(09-12-2019, 06:14 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  That’s a fairly standard program. It’s working well for you. Lotus advised on using American Ginseng for its Saponins. I had success with it. I tried FG with Saponins, too. I liked those. They didn’t survive my purge back in August, though. Lotus also advised using Black Currant Oil, Citicoline & L-Cysteine. The latter unclogs growth hormone receptors. Citicoline boosts GH by a factor of four. Currant has the highest GLA’s. Much higher than Evening Primrose, and also boosts GH. I’m not one for daily exercise and I believe it’s working for me.

I am going to look up on those . I don’t want to have too many different items as while back it didn’t do much good . That is why I cut it down to bare basics . 

I want to add MSM and maca as I also have arthritis. These two can have 2 effects , help with arthritis and also boost breast growth from what I have read .

I agree. I struggle when I take so many supplements. I don’t like taking way too much stuff. I’m sticking with currant for now because it helps a flare up of psoriasis that occurred a few months ago when my wife started having major health issues. She’s more better now but I have a lot of things to shoulder now on my own so it’s an ongoing battle. MSM should be in every program so that’s a good choice.

(09-12-2019, 05:13 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I agree. I struggle when I take so many supplements. I don’t like taking way too much stuff. I’m sticking with currant for now because it helps a flare up of psoriasis that occurred a few months ago when my wife started having major health issues. She’s more better now but I have a lot of things to shoulder now on my own so it’s an ongoing battle. MSM should be in every program so that’s a good choice.

How do you take your black current oil ?

Some more pics I took today . I love the way my boobs jiggle when I walk  Tongue

That looks like my sweater. Haha. 
But seriously, folks .... You’re bigger than an A. 
You developed nicely. Now, to keep growing! 

Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon