Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

my journey for breast enlargement

(02-01-2019, 12:01 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Your gains were all from HRT? 
You look great! I’m on BO/PM.
Color Me Jelly.

Yes real growth after hrt and anti adogen . 

Warning = you will have erectile problem and no liquids to ejeculate .

I didn’t worry as had ed anyway

I’d like to go on HRT, but I really can’t any time soon.

(02-01-2019, 03:01 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’d like to go on HRT, but I really can’t any time soon.

You can achieve same results from herbs but at slower rate .
It is a healthier option.
All you need is estrogen,progesterone and anti endrogen .

I’m on BO right now. I’m really impressed with your results! 
You went so long with very little growth. You have such pretty boobs now!

@MyBoobs - I agree with Stevenator.  HRT and AA has really caused a growth spurt for you and your breasts are beautiful.  I too am still on BO (2000 mg/day) and in 2 weeks will hit the mythical 6th month mark.  I can tell that I am in the early stages of budding, and any other changes are so subtle that they are hardly worth mentioning.  I can go 3 days without shaving and my body fat is redistributing.  Mentally, I am becoming more emotional. But there is an amazing feeling from the realization that I am finally becoming my authentic self.  As I read the posts, there are large number who go from BO/PM to pharma HRT.  I see that happening to me because you simply want more and more.

Laura

My boobs
Oh wow gorgeous wow
All I can say is I

Wish your boobs were my boobs

X

Julie

(02-01-2019, 05:00 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  I’m on BO right now. I’m really impressed with your results! 
You went so long with very little growth. You have such pretty boobs now!

Thank you.  Blush

(03-01-2019, 08:10 PM)Laura Wrote:  @MyBoobs - I agree with Stevenator.  HRT and AA has really caused a growth spurt for you and your breasts are beautiful.  I too am still on BO (2000 mg/day) and in 2 weeks will hit the mythical 6th month mark.  I can tell that I am in the early stages of budding, and any other changes are so subtle that they are hardly worth mentioning.  I can go 3 days without shaving and my body fat is redistributing.  Mentally, I am becoming more emotional. But there is an amazing feeling from the realization that I am finally becoming my authentic self.  As I read the posts, there are large number who go from BO/PM to pharma HRT.  I see that happening to me because you simply want more and more.

Laura

Boob greed is very contagious  Big Grin . I would have gone for more but age is not on my side . May be if I was younger .

(04-01-2019, 07:45 AM)MjulieTG Wrote:  My boobs
Oh wow gorgeous wow
All I can say is I

Wish your boobs were my boobs

X

Julie

Ty Julie, you can always take option I took  Wink

(29-11-2013, 12:46 AM)myboobs Wrote:  Time i posted in men's   section Smile

I have been on FG+SP+fennel+ twice
daily massage for last 3 months.

I have started on FG+SP+fennel+wild yam
+maka+algirine from today .

Will post monthly pics as it will show changing
nature of my breast+butt

Will also post any reactions + emotional
Status.

Please feel free to comment / suggestions
Absolutely lovely breasts and nipples !!  Congrats !!
Thanks

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon