Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Doctor visits

I have been on PM for about 18 months and have developed into a small B cup. I have to go in for a physical and I'm' worried what I'm going to tell the doc. Would love to hear others experience and how you handled this awkward moment. Also I seem to have stalled. Any suggestions to restart growth.

(25-11-2013, 12:37 AM)jamie523 Wrote:  I have been on PM for about 18 months and have developed into a small B cup. I have to go in for a physical and I'm' worried what I'm going to tell the doc. Would love to hear others experience and how you handled this awkward moment. Also I seem to have stalled. Any suggestions to restart growth.

Hello Jamie,

Here's a thread I started a while ago about others noticing my breast growth. Page 3 is where I bring up my experiences with doctors' visit.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14325

I think how doctors will respond depend in part on how you present yourself. If you don't exhibit embarrassment (verbal or nonverbal) about your breast development and if asked, you clearly state you aren't bothered by your breasts, I don't think doctors will say much of anything. Gynecomastia may incur terrible psychological distress on the typical male, but by itself it is usually a benign condition. They might note it in your medical record, but I think that is to be expected as males don't normally develop breasts. Your doctor may want to make sure your breasts aren't a symptom of a serious health condition.

When I went to the doctor last year, she asked me to lift up my shirt so she could listen to my heart and lungs. I didn't hesitate or make a fuss about doing that. She didn't say anything at the time, but at the end of the session she inquired about my breast development. I stated I wasn't bothered or concerned about them and that's as far as the conversation went in that regard.

As far as restarting growth, could you post the details of your regime? Otherwise it's kind of hard to make specific suggestions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon