Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just started pm wanted to say hi

I have been on pm for about a week today. I have to say " wow" I never felt so in control of my emotions. Also my nipples are burning a little. I take one pill in the morning and one at night . I also noticed my upper lip seems bigger . I been in martial arts for a long time I was always very tight could not relax , but since I been taking pm I'm more relaxed that is very important when some one is throwing you on the mat. I read most of the posts they help a lot . I do have a couple of things to ask you . A while back I bought cream from the transformation web sight. I noticed that i was developing small round like pellets in back of my nipples . I was a ways into nipple play I love suction and rubbing them . I don't know if that has anything to do with it . Last question does pm help body flexability I can do the splits but my back flexability Is not the best. If anybody can help me that would be great.

(18-11-2013, 02:14 AM)looking555 Wrote:  I have been on pm for about a week today. I have to say " wow" I never felt so in control of my emotions. Also my nipples are burning a little. I take one pill in the morning and one at night . I also noticed my upper lip seems bigger . I been in martial arts for a long time I was always very tight could not relax , but since I been taking pm I'm more relaxed that is very important when some one is throwing you on the mat. I read most of the posts they help a lot . I do have a couple of things to ask you . A while back I bought cream from the transformation web sight. I noticed that i was developing small round like pellets in back of my nipples . I was a ways into nipple play I love suction and rubbing them . I don't know if that has anything to do with it . Last question does pm help body flexability I can do the splits but my back flexability Is not the best. If anybody can help me that would be great.
Okay, I'll say it again! (Obviously, it was deleted!)
Hi! Welcome to the forum and much success with your future growth plans!! :-)

Thanks for the welcome every one. I'm very serious about my questions does pm promote flexability . I have been taking pm for about 9 days now.
My skin starting to feel more softer but I do feel more relaxed and not worried so much about being in a rush . I might be wrong but I feel more focused. I would love to get feed back from everybody on these matters I feel very alone about doing this.

Thanks Big Grin
Robin

Hi Looking,
Welcome to the forum! It's good to have you join the conversation.

Ugg! You've asked some tough questions. Not because the questions are hard in-and-of themselves, but because the answers I give might not be what you want to hear. And since you're new here, I REALLY want you to feel welcome and stick around to read and contribute. Honestly I do, so when I read you original post, I thought I should remain silent out of courtesy but hearing your plea for answers a second time, I feel compelled to reveal my thoughts and HOPE that you're not put off by them.

Regarding flexibility. I've never heard anyone claim increased flexibility as a benefit and I haven't experienced it myself so, IMHO I think it might be something else causing it for you. I'd GUESS, greater flexibility in women is more a factor of skeletal and muscular differences than hormones but I could be wrong. Regarding the emotional inquiries. Personally, I'm a little surprised (perhaps even skeptical) that you got an emotional response so quickly and honestly, I wonder if it's more of a placebo effect than anything but who am I to deny your experience? Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear. I hope you appreciate the honesty though and don't take offense.

Thank you for your responce I value it. All I know I feel something was missing in my body and now I feel complete. Not much change but may be I had to much male hormone in me, and by taking pm it evened it . I don't let thing bother me like before . Its hard to explain I feel my whole body with a new sense of peace.

I know what you mean. I've been on PM for a little over a week now and I have found myself calmer, and able to cope with daily life more. In reference to the pellets you mentioned, are you talking about how your feel some kind of bumps growing under (and around) your nipples when you rub then with your fingers? Because I notice something similar with mine, but I couldn't tell if they were there before or not. Hopefully it's a good sign for both of us! Smile

Oh, and welcome!
Big Grin 

(18-11-2013, 07:25 PM)looking555 Wrote:  ...All I know I feel something was missing in my body and now I feel complete. Not much change but may be I had to much male hormone in me, and by taking pm it evened it . I don't let thing bother me like before . Its hard to explain I feel my whole body with a new sense of peace.

I can't argue with that. I certainly feel the same way but I'm impressed that it happened so quickly for you. When I first started back in April, I didn't notice anything until I went OFF PM for a short break. Irritability and angst came flooding back in and it was then that I knew the PM was effecting my mood. It just goes to show that everyone is different. Best of luck to you!

Thanks for responding and caring in this world we need more of that. I always felt diffrent I can't put my finger on it . I wanted to try to find my true self. I don't know why I'm taking pm . Some thing drove me to it . I always loved sensitive nipples and when I was really young I tried suction on them I loved the feeling . Then I tried fungreek and red clover, fennel . I always felt diffrent I was never into dressing up or make up but something keep driving me to experience this change. When I was a kid I use to read all about transexuals and what they went through the pain in there bodies and mind that must have been hard on them. I don't know were this is going to take me but its good to have good people on here to talk to about it. Its really messed up I was always into lifting weights , sports, hard training in martial arts, stretching splits . I love the female body how it flows and moves such control but with such grace I wanted to experiance that for myself . But the relaxed mind set that was missing in my life . I don't know if it will change if I change the dose of pm right now I take one pill in the morning and one at night. If any one reading this has any suggestions I love to hear from you.

Taking it slow and letting your body ease into it is best. The mentality of "take more to feel/progess more" doesn't really work with this. You have to find a balance that will work for you, which understandably can be frustrating.

I'm in the same boat as you for not wanting to dress up and such. I like wearing lingerie because it's really comfortable, but having the body I have now makes me uncomfortable (probably because I still feel like I'm not supposed to since society has engrained in my mind that it's bad because I don't have a female body.) It will come in time as you progress and begin to shake those feelings off.

Thanks for the response your right its hard to get the mind around this sometimes. The way people are treated today its really ashame every one should have a voice and to believe what they feel . But society has its one opion on what should be and not. Huh but change is always good it opens up your mind to new cross roads to discover and explore.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon