Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I just started pm wanted to say hi

I have been on pm for about a week today. I have to say " wow" I never felt so in control of my emotions. Also my nipples are burning a little. I take one pill in the morning and one at night . I also noticed my upper lip seems bigger . I been in martial arts for a long time I was always very tight could not relax , but since I been taking pm I'm more relaxed that is very important when some one is throwing you on the mat. I read most of the posts they help a lot . I do have a couple of things to ask you . A while back I bought cream from the transformation web sight. I noticed that i was developing small round like pellets in back of my nipples . I was aways into nipple play I love suction and rubbing them . I don't know if that has anything to do with it . Last question does pm help body flexability I can do the splits but my back flexability Is not the best. If anybody can help me that would be great.

(18-11-2013, 01:59 AM)looking555 Wrote:  I have been on pm for about a week today. I have to say " wow" I never felt so in control of my emotions. Also my nipples are burning a little. I take one pill in the morning and one at night . I also noticed my upper lip seems bigger . I been in martial arts for a long time I was always very tight could not relax , but since I been taking pm I'm more relaxed that is very important when some one is throwing you on the mat. I read most of the posts they help a lot . I do have a couple of things to ask you . A while back I bought cream from the transformation web sight. I noticed that i was developing small round like pellets in back of my nipples . I was aways into nipple play I love suction and rubbing them . I don't know if that has anything to do with it . Last question does pm help body flexability I can do the splits but my back flexability Is not the best. If anybody can help me that would be great.

Hi, and welcome to the forum!! Much continued success with your future growth expectations!! :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon