Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Themes / Styles

Eve, you will never know how much I appreciate the effort you put in to move us to a more useful forum software. A million thanks! However, an issue I always had with the old site which has actually gotten worse is just how BRIGHT everything is. It's quite literally painful on very sensitive eyes. Is there any chance of getting a dark theme added as a secondary option? I would be more than happy to point a few simple ones out if you agree. Thanks for the consideration.

(19-10-2009, 06:59 PM)BooBoo Wrote:  Is there any chance of getting a dark theme added as a secondary option? I would be more than happy to point a few simple ones out if you agree. Thanks for the consideration.

There is already a dark blue theme available, which is complete except for the logo. But feel free to point out any others if you like and I'll have a look at them. Smile

(19-10-2009, 08:22 PM)Eve M Wrote:  
(19-10-2009, 06:59 PM)BooBoo Wrote:  Is there any chance of getting a dark theme added as a secondary option? I would be more than happy to point a few simple ones out if you agree. Thanks for the consideration.

There is already a dark blue theme available, which is complete except for the logo. But feel free to point out any others if you like and I'll have a look at them. Smile

Thanks for the reply. Yes, I did see that, but the background is still white and that's the part that I was hoping to remedy. Something like

http://www.awesomestyles.com/mybb-themes/demo/blackbb-2-0?l=en&version

Or

http://www.awesomestyles.com/mybb-themes/demo/blackevo4?l=en&version

for example. I know both are too dark for some, but for people like me, they would be a blessing.

OK I'll have a look and see what can be done. I think either of those two should be OK but I'll check them out to be sure.

Thank you very much =)

OK the forum should look better for you today, as we now have 4 themes available, 2 light and 2 dark. I've given you a choice of a black style or a blue/grey style, so hopefully one of those will be suitable for you. Cool

Oh, wow! Thanks for the options, Eve! I switched to the dark style, and I like it a lot!

Hi, where can i find these colour options i'd like to have a look Smile

Milani

Here you are: User CP > Menu > Your Profile > Edit Options > Other Options > Board Style

thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon