Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Got my order of Purafem in (let's get this started and see where it goes)

So I got my order from Purafem in the other day. I got 8 bottles of PM pills, four bottles of PM lotion, and four bottles of PM serum. Started taking 2 pills last night and plan to do 2 each morning/night (395 mg pills = ~1600 / day.) I have been taking 900 mg SP and 1220 mg fenugreek each day for about a month and a half (well, since I joined this board would be more accurate.) I plan on massaging the lotion and serum in at least once a day for 5 minutes each (more if I get a chance.) I have also been buying some soy milk to drink each night as well.

I'll get some progress pics up as I go if I can. Here's to hoping I get some growth!

I got my order from them today. I was a little surprised that they did not include instructions on how to use for the best results since they are selling it as a "system". Plan on starting in the morning with the pills and massage with the serum. Good luck and I will be interested to see what kind of results you get

(08-11-2013, 04:34 AM)Yearning Wrote:  I got my order from them today. I was a little surprised that they did not include instructions on how to use for the best results since they are selling it as a "system". Plan on starting in the morning with the pills and massage with the serum. Good luck and I will be interested to see what kind of results you get

Very cool! I have also decided to double my SP and take it morning and night. I'm not sure how long I will rely be able to do this, since I may not be able to buy anymore after this. Will keep the updates coming as I can with pics soon.

Sounds great hope u get great results

I sent them a letter today asking about how to get best results. If I get no response, I'm going to follow the directions on bottles and when finished come up with my own cocktail. Did massage last night. Got to say, I liked it! Smile And there was some reaction from breast area. No growth of course but they felt better. Be interesting to hear what your results are.

(08-11-2013, 04:34 AM)Yearning Wrote:  I got my order from them today. I was a little surprised that they did not include instructions on how to use for the best results since they are selling it as a "system".

Looks like I was wrong a few days ago Yearning. Sorry. ...Sure seems odd to me that they offer so little advice. At the very least, one would expect something on the actual packaging.

(09-11-2013, 01:31 AM)doodlebug2055 Wrote:  Looks like I was wrong a few days ago Yearning. Sorry. ...Sure seems odd to me that they offer so little advice. At the very least, one would expect something on the actual packaging.

I got the 6 month supply which is 6 bottles of pills, 3 bottles of serum, and 3 tubes of cream. Each just says use 2 times a day. No other instructions. I am massaging with the serum and then cream for now. Once I get my noogleberry I am going to use the cream for my sessions with it. Been also using some cream on hips and butt.

Yeah, directions on the bottle just says take 2 twice a day. I have never taken the time to massage my chest before, and it's really quite nice. It's good to try and grab what I already have in place.

I have been noticing discomfort in my back, and I've been somewhat agitated and restless. I've heard that these can be side effects before, but only after a couple of days? There are other times though, where I have been finding myself just absolutely living life. Like I said, it's only been a couple of days but I really think I am noticing side effects from it.

Honestly, I'm looking to grow just a little bit of breast tissue to see how it goes. I know it's permanent so I want to take it slow.

Ok, took a couple pictures, but I have yet to get them to where I can share them (size with file issues.)

Has anyone else experienced issues with impeded urine flow, and a constant feeling like you have to poo (but you don't,) after starting PM? I've been having these issues pop up.

(09-11-2013, 05:23 AM)fwoodhull Wrote:  Yeah, directions on the bottle just says take 2 twice a day. I have never taken the time to massage my chest before, and it's really quite nice. It's good to try and grab what I already have in place.

Here is a good vid on Breast Massage for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-DmvVJ16w4

(09-11-2013, 05:23 AM)fwoodhull Wrote:  I have been noticing discomfort in my back, and I've been somewhat agitated and restless.

Happens to some of us on occasion.

(09-11-2013, 05:23 AM)fwoodhull Wrote:  There are other times though, where I have been finding myself just absolutely living life.

Sounds like the Dysphoric Symptom Elimination most of us get to one degree or another, before PM mine was severe enough that my hair started to turn grey by the time I was 25.

(09-11-2013, 05:48 PM)fwoodhull Wrote:  Has anyone else experienced issues with impeded urine flow, and a constant feeling like you have to poo (but you don't,) after starting PM?

Had the Reduced Urine Flow once or twice, seems to only happen when I spend most of the day outdoors and it's cold outside (below 40F), never had the other one.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon