Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm new here

and more comfortable posting here.

I am so happy to have found this forum and all I can learn.
I'm 62 and have wanted breasts most all my life.

Have always tried to satisfy the desire by stuffing bras, using pads and taping fron the sides to pull them together.

I've even been considering saline infusion but while that gives results, they're short lived.

Anyway, just wanted to stop by and say hi....and I'll be about.
First going to gather all the info so I can start off right.
As I ve aged, my package has shrunken quite a bit, sex drive has waned and my natural breasts have gained some fatty.

I guess thats a sign of testosterone levels coming down.
If thats the case I should get results with just PM from what I see here.

see you around gurls.Smile

Hello Veronica.

Welcome to the board. Smile

Hi Veronica,
Welcome, I'm 61 and just started on PM 5 1/2 months ago.
We probably have a lot in common.

Julie

Hello Veronica, Welcome to the forum. Just know that NBE works thru
phytoestrogens, although the result takes time and varies from person to person. I believe it is never too late to start. Good Luck to you

Thank you for the warm reception.
I'm in my fav black bra, dreaming of the breasts I see here.
I'll need a bigger one from what I see. Wink
I just hope in the coming months I can get some nice ones.

Welcome, Veronica!

Agreed, never too old. I'm 62 also (for another 3 weeks), and producing my 2 little "girlfriends", while done late in life, is one of the accomplishments I'm most proud and satisfied of. They make me feel so much more complete. Someday you too will be able to smile at people when they look at you, and make them wonder what the heck you're smiling about. The ladies smile back, but it drives the guys crazy! Remember the old TV show "I've got a secret"? Kind of similar to being a guest on the show, and no-one can figure out quite what your "secret" really is.

Do your research, ask lots of questions, and back check the answers. Then go for it. Best of luck, and be assured, it WILL happen. Patti

Patti

Could hardly describe your growth as "secret"

x

Julie

(24-10-2013, 07:18 AM)PattiJT Wrote:  Welcome, Veronica!

Agreed, never too old. I'm 62 also (for another 3 weeks), and producing my 2 little "girlfriends", while done late in life, is one of the accomplishments I'm most proud and satisfied of. They make me feel so much more complete. Someday you too will be able to smile at people when they look at you, and make them wonder what the heck you're smiling about. The ladies smile back, but it drives the guys crazy! Remember the old TV show "I've got a secret"? Kind of similar to being a guest on the show, and no-one can figure out quite what your "secret" really is.

Do your research, ask lots of questions, and back check the answers. Then go for it. Best of luck, and be assured, it WILL happen. Patti
Patti, do you also feel young?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon