Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Halloween idea

I know a lot of us are hoping to dress up fem for Halloween, which I kinda think makes being in fem mode nothing more than a Halloween costume leaving others with the ammo to say, "Halloween's over!!" if you just happen to feel like going fem in the springtime, so, I just thought it'd be even better to go to your Halloween parties dressed in women's costumes! Super Girl, Wonder Woman, Aeon Flux, Dorothy of Oz, Alice of Wonderland, Princess Leiah, Cher, Dolly Parton (for some of you luckier girls!), Wendy (the hamburger girl), Peter Pan, Phat Man Dee, etc..

Now you're talking cosplay which is an entirely different forum, and entirely accepted as an avocation.

Minnie Mouse, Daisy Duck, The Cat Woman (EVERYBODY'S favourite!!), Emma Peel, Adrianne Barbeau, Mae West, Ray Bourbon, Phat Man Dee, Daisy Duke, etc.. Use you're imagination AND your tits and come up with some great stuff!! :-)

I love going to the halloween stores and buying fem costumes the day after halloween... when they are 50% off...

https://m.facebook.com/karrenhutton?v=photos&psm=default&album=a.10150334651407051.354192.714332050&refid=17

How about Morticia Addams?

(31-10-2013, 04:34 PM)JustEmily Wrote:  How about Morticia Addams?

I was JUST thinking of that a few hours ago!! And Vampira, Lilly or Marilyn Munster and Elli Mae Clampett.

i love dressing as a playboy bunny at halloween parties,each year i look a little better, and now its hard for them to tell if i'm really one of them.one time i forgot and walked into the boys room and got the boys going.that was a fun mistake.
Annie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon