Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

When is GID not GID ?

well we have been upgraded it seems folks,

No longer are we classified with

Geneder Identity Disorder ?

we can now have "just"

Gender Dysphoria as the experts that be recognise we may not all be in the same pigeon holes and levels,

Wow gosh so considerate of them,

Soon they will be even removing our "mental illness "status,

Julie

(11-10-2013, 04:45 PM)julieTG Wrote:  well we have been upgraded it seems folks,
we can now have "just"
Gender Dysphoria as the experts that be recognise we may not all be in the same pigeon holes and levels,

Julie

You're using the word "expert" pretty liberally Julie. Smile How many seconds do you suppose before someone walks in and shatters their perfect little definitions?

(11-10-2013, 04:45 PM)julieTG Wrote:  well we have been upgraded it seems folks,

we can now have "just"

Julie

um, they already did.

I Forget the new term for GID.

[edit]Found it "Gender Dysphoria"[/edit]

Ok here we goTongue EX something that has been SPURT a drip under pressureRolleyes
Never took to much notice of exspurt's but it would be nice if they dropped the Mental Illness tag.

(11-10-2013, 09:45 PM)chrissymarch Wrote:  Ok here we goTongue EX something that has been SPURT a drip under pressureRolleyes
Never took to much notice of exspurt's but it would be nice if they dropped the Mental Illness tag.

I thought they did Drop it?

(11-10-2013, 04:45 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Soon they will be even removing our "mental illness "status,

I didn't know we were mentally ill!! I thought we were just different, original (to a degree).

By the way, is there a fly or a mosquito up my nose right now?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon