Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New milestone!

I have recently been able to fit into a 34C quite nicely, but it was an off brand, and I had doubts about the sizing. I just received a Victoria Secret bra in 34C today, in a style almost exactly like my 34B. It fits perfectly! Even handles my somewhat differently-sized breasts well. Very happy today!

I guess the bad news is that this new bra that fits so well will be too small soon, if things keep going the way the have been. Oh well, I got it on ebay with a $0.99 bid! Such a weird feeling to look back at all the bras i used to wish I could fill that are too small now..

Well come on girl

You have been quiet

Update your photo pages

X

Julie

I thought you would say that! I was thinking about it. Smile

Congrats on your achievements! How do you feel about getting bigger? Still full steam ahead?

More or less full steam ahead. Ok, maybe half steam. Smile I have reached my initial goal of a C cup, which is unbelievable! 34D is now my tentative target, but I realize this train will probably be difficult to stop. Smile As I get more comfortable with having them, and more comfortable with the idea of people noticing/knowing about them, I am more comfortable with the idea of being a bit bigger.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon